• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods Expedition 2 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i'd be lying if i said i didn't feel disappointed rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

spent so long on my entry and almost the same winners get chosen for art every time so w/e

If you're referring to your Kracko entry, I just want to say I really liked yours and did actually vote for it personally! (And I can say I wasn't the only one on the team to!) Since we were only doing 5 favourites for each, it was a really tall order to make it in out of all those entries.

Congrats to all the pink candy winners!

Also, is it just me, or are both the gengar and pineapple pumpkins in second place??

Thank you for putting this together, Staff!!! :D I really had so much fun with it (even the 6th path ;) the answer was very clever!)

Omg, did not expect to win a pink candy >v< congrats to all the winners and thanks for the fun event!

yay!! thanks for the pink candy guys :D
this was such a fun event! congrats to everyone :D

Awesome, I won a Pink Candy, yay! Congrats to all the winners and thank you very much to
the staff for this event. It was really fun, even though I had some troubles with the sixth path
and the password (I think afterwards, I wouldn't found it out, since I was too confused and
didn't know where I should start, lol.). Really a very nice event!
I'm gonna miss Wix, hope we see him again one day...

Yessss I want more Wix too!!! Thanks so much for the fun event guys, I loved all the tasks you came up with! It was a really nice surprise, I def wasn't expecting anything so soon after the Fair!

Congrats to all the winners! I really enjoyed seeing the pumpkins, I thought they were super creative! Y'all got some mad carving skills!

I only wish I had more time to participate this year. Despite the struggles with the sixth path, it was still fun. Thanks for hosting the spooky holiday for us all, staff! :)

Thanks to participating everyone! Jack's Spooky Shack is now closed in the Shop... and as requested by many, the Jack collectible is no longer unique so you can own more than one in your inventory.

Thank god omg, thank you!!

Yeah it was loads fun! except maybe not path 6 lol bc im dumb also how did that hazel not make it :p

So glad you guys really liked my little Villager hand ghost! I had a lot of fun making her too.

Thanks so much for all the fun events TBT staff (even your crazy 6th path that had me stumped Oblivia!).

Also congrats to all the other winners and even those who didn?t win. I think we all got a at least a little something from this fun event. :)

Oh wow, congrats to everyone :0
Ik there was a lot of anger and frustration too but thanks so much staff once again for putting together this cool event. I wasn't able to participate in everything, and quite frankly I mostly missed the first half but it was fun regardless. :')
Now where's Christmas

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Wix's love is the type of love where you'd wake up in the middle of the night with a knife carving your chest out.

Not everyone conforms to your standards of love, Tom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back