• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wishing Well

hey guys~

I am wishing for any real artwork bc I reset and my museum was decently full with art ;_; (prolly the one thing I regret)

I wish for kitchen items, they can be any color. Diy recipe of crescent moon too.

I wish for a green hula top 🌺

Edit: ty azurill🙂

Last edited:
Wishy, if you can hear me, I'd like to wish for the Hibiscus variant Surfboard. I know you'll be around my island tonight in small bursts, so when I wish on you I wish for that. *wishing animation*

Edit: FULFILLED! Thank you very much for your generosity @Oldcatlady!

Last edited:
I've been working on trying to bring about a university for this summer for the Bell Tree Forums community! My wish is for any help as I really want to get this all ready for the middle of July at the latest! I mainly need materials like wood, clay, and stone, but anything is appreciated (bells, clothing, furniture, etc.) as I really want to make my island a wonderful place for people to visit and attend the university at. :)

Back