• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wishing Well

Honestly, maybe just DIYs. It doesn't really matter what. Like the stereotypical dad, I build the stuff and they decide where it should go. We all share in the collecting of resources. We just had so much more before, so maybe that's what I would ask for specifically-- spare DIY's of any type.

i would loooove to come give y'all some spare DIYs! i'm so sorry that happened to y'alls game. hopefully y'all can still find some joy in rebuilding!!

I'm looking for office wallpaper and the natural log bench recipe!
I can get you the wild log bench recipe if that’s what you mean. I might have an office wall in storage too. I’ll check :)

So, I know this is a general wish, but I guess I'm just throwing it out there to the world to see what happens. My wife and daughter and I lost our island that we had been enjoying building together to a system glitch of some kind. I don't mind rebuilding everything we had, and I have done another of the basics, but I think my wife and daughter are disheartened because we built that island as a family activity. So, I guess that my wish is that, if anyone feels like helping with anything at all, it will get us another step closer to getting back what we lost. If nothing else, I want to put out there that it is very touching to see some many people enjoying this simple game as much as we have!
Hi, I have tons of fossils I can give you.. The extras you can sell for bells 😀 PM me if you want them
Post automatically merged:

I wish for someone to come buy my mush lamps ;-;
What are you looking for them?

So, I know this is a general wish, but I guess I'm just throwing it out there to the world to see what happens. My wife and daughter and I lost our island that we had been enjoying building together to a system glitch of some kind. I don't mind rebuilding everything we had, and I have done another of the basics, but I think my wife and daughter are disheartened because we built that island as a family activity. So, I guess that my wish is that, if anyone feels like helping with anything at all, it will get us another step closer to getting back what we lost. If nothing else, I want to put out there that it is very touching to see some many people enjoying this simple game as much as we have!
I would be happy to donate 50 nmt and 1mil bells. Please message me!

I wish for someone to come buy my mush lamps ;-;
I'd love to buy some!

Don’t u want them anymore?
I was selling them lol! I still can if you want to buy any!

I would be happy to donate 50 nmt and 1mil bells. Please message me!

I'd love to buy some!
ahhhh youre too kind! I have a policy tho: i refuse to sell to anyone who doesnt need them or feels like they need to do So to help me :c If you do want them tho im more than happy to sell to u! You are after all the wish granter!

Hi, I have tons of fossils I can give you.. The extras you can sell for bells 😀 PM me if you want them

What are you looking for them?
6 tbt each! Lmk!

I have a handful of DIY cards right now. I'll PM you when I get home tonight and list what I have. You're welcome to any/all of them.

I was selling them lol! I still can if you want to buy any!

ahhhh youre too kind! I have a policy tho: i refuse to sell to anyone who doesnt need them or feels like they need to do So to help me :c If you do want them tho im more than happy to sell to u! You are after all the wish granter!

6 tbt each! Lmk!
For the person whose Switch bricked (Mindmeld) - meant I want to GIVE YOU 50nmt AND 1mil bells. Lol

Also have a bunch of diys for you!

Babo- I want to buy some mush lamps

Last edited:
I'm wishing for black street lamps. If anyone is in need of green ones hit me up!
I can order you some black street lamps!

also still looking to catalog a brown reindeer sweater from anyone that has it ;;v;;
Wish granted! Tysm @FishHead 💕

Last edited:
I can order you some black street lamps!

also still looking to catalog a brown reindeer sweater from anyone that has it ;;v;;
Thanks so much! I'm going to check my catalog for the reindeer sweater but it's probably only for sale in winter so you might need a southern hemisphere player.

Thanks so much! I'm going to check my catalog for the reindeer sweater but it's probably only for sale in winter so you might need a southern hemisphere player.
np! how many do you need? ^.^
ah and thank you for checking!

I can get you the wild log bench recipe if that’s what you mean. I might have an office wall in storage too. I’ll check :)

Awesome! Just dm me a dodo code when you can. I'll be playing tonight.
I already found someone selling the wallpaper so don't worry about that one (y)

I wish for a black simple panel!

The brown ones aren't cutting it for my concert stage 😭

I have a black simple panel in storage if you want it!

I have some diy you can come pick through. I hoard them and give them away for free anyway
That would be fantastic! How would you prefer to meet?

i would loooove to come give y'all some spare DIYs! i'm so sorry that happened to y'alls game. hopefully y'all can still find some joy in rebuilding!!
That would be great! Let's arrange a way to meet!

Back