• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Wishing Well

hey guys~

I am wishing for any real artwork bc I reset and my museum was decently full with art ;_; (prolly the one thing I regret)

I wish for kitchen items, they can be any color. Diy recipe of crescent moon too.

I wish for a green hula top 🌺

Edit: ty azurill🙂

Last edited:
Wishy, if you can hear me, I'd like to wish for the Hibiscus variant Surfboard. I know you'll be around my island tonight in small bursts, so when I wish on you I wish for that. *wishing animation*

Edit: FULFILLED! Thank you very much for your generosity @Oldcatlady!

Last edited:
I've been working on trying to bring about a university for this summer for the Bell Tree Forums community! My wish is for any help as I really want to get this all ready for the middle of July at the latest! I mainly need materials like wood, clay, and stone, but anything is appreciated (bells, clothing, furniture, etc.) as I really want to make my island a wonderful place for people to visit and attend the university at. :)

Wishy, if you can hear me, I'd like to wish for the Hibiscus variant Surfboard. I know you'll be around my island tonight in small bursts, so when I wish on you I wish for that. *wishing animation*
I have a hibiscus surfboard ^_^

Back