• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wishing Well

Wish granted - thanks so much @USNPete So, I’m trying to make a little spa area, got the whirlpool bath, scented candles, cosmos shower (obvs, it’s so pretty) Nail kit, would anyone Be willing to donate any other items to make it look luxurious please? Thamks

bump

Last edited:
I wish for the upright piano, grand piano, and piano chair in black (cataloging is ok as well). Thanks for the thread!

edit: wish granted. Thank you @Jillenium !

Last edited:
Wish is still a great statue
Not sure if you're willing to spend tbt, but this person is selling a great statue. I think I got mine for 65tbt. Unfortunately, great statues are rare, so the chance of getting one for free is pretty low.

It's the wishing well, son, you can just have it ^^ Uhhh I guess if you had like a spare gold nugget I'd be super grateful, I have like NONE and I've been having terrible luck getting any.. and I'd love to shop in your shops? But it's totes a gift :D

Okay, I can do that! I will send you a dodo code now

Back