• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Wishing Well

Wishy, if you can hear me, I'd like to wish for the Hibiscus variant Surfboard. I know you'll be around my island tonight in small bursts, so when I wish on you I wish for that. *wishing animation*
I have the hibiscus surfboard I can give you.

I've been working on trying to bring about a university for this summer for the Bell Tree Forums community! My wish is for any help as I really want to get this all ready for the middle of July at the latest! I mainly need materials like wood, clay, and stone, but anything is appreciated (bells, clothing, furniture, etc.) as I really want to make my island a wonderful place for people to visit and attend the university at. :)
hi! i have stacks of iron nuggets if you need them? i can also give stacks of stone and clay :D i dont know if you already have one, but i also have a school desk you can have if ever you dont have it yet :) just let me know!
Post automatically merged:

I can order you a green drink machine if you still need it ^^

thank you so much!! :D

I wish for a nova star diy! Ive been trying for a while to get it but to no avail Granted!

Last edited:
hi! i have stacks of iron nuggets if you need them? i can also give stacks of stone and clay :D i dont know if you already have one, but i also have a school desk you can have if ever you dont have it yet :) just let me know!
Post automatically merged:

thank you so much!! :D

PM me when you’re ready and I’ll drop it off ^_^

I wish for a hay bed diy and a tree branch wreath diy ☺
i've got the tree branch wreath DIY for ya! let me know when you're online and we'll work out a drop off :'))

I wish for a nova star diy! Ive been trying for a while to get it but to no avail

i gotchu, hon < 3 lemme know when you're available and we can work out drop off. ✨

i've got the tree branch wreath DIY for ya! let me know when you're online and we'll work out a drop off :'))

i gotchu, hon < 3 lemme know when you're available and we can work out drop off. ✨
tysm! that would be great! maybe tomorrow at 8 am to 3 pm PDT?

I wish for a bunch of zen fences and someone who could craft me some nova lights!! :)

Wish granted! Thank youuuu

Last edited:
I wish for a great statue
Its the last one i need so i can finish decorating plus im running low on tbt ://

Back