• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ultimate Bell Tree Spotify Playlist!

This is such a creative idea! I downloaded Spotify just for this 😂 I added two of my favorite Fifth Harmony songs! 💚

Ooo I love this idea, shout out to the other Grace who added Snail Mail

your dark mother sees these offerings and i have come.

But actually I wanted to ask if it's too much for me to make like a 100+ list of songs then add that? i'd space it out but it's easier on my disability to do a bulk add. i'm pretty confident i can maintain massive genre diversity. i usually keep every taste i can think of in mind.

also my account is so old (2014) that it might display my amab deadname, but ignore that

your dark mother sees these offerings and i have come.

But actually I wanted to ask if it's too much for me to make like a 100+ list of songs then add that? i'd space it out but it's easier on my disability to do a bulk add. i'm pretty confident i can maintain massive genre diversity. i usually keep every taste i can think of in mind.

also my account is so old (2014) that it might display my amab deadname, but ignore that
Go ahead! It's not against the rules of the playlist, plus It'd be awesome to get this to 1000 songs like a few of my other playlists!

Last edited:
I actually don’t have a Spotify but I feel like mirroring this on RateYourMusic could be cool either way. I just started using that site again

Back