• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ultimate Bell Tree Spotify Playlist!

rapt0r

Quad Ridin' Beast
Bells
Alright, I haven't been active on this forum for a good 3 months or more. But I had a great idea for a spotify playlist, now I'm not normally an advocate for spotify (streaming is kinda down bad ngl) but spotify has this collaborating feature that's pretty cool and I wanna give it a shot.

Few rules, no adding stupid meme songs, no wildly inappropriate songs like Ram Ranch (they can have swears but there is a line you should not cross,) and no crapping on other people's music tastes in here. This thread can be used for discussing music, the playlist, or if you have a problem and you can't join. Talk to me.

You can add songs or listen to the playlist here, can't wait to see how this turns out!

What a fun idea!! I already added 2 songs that wildly do not fit the vibe created and I'm excited to see what others pick

What a fun idea!! I already added 2 songs that wildly do not fit the vibe created and I'm excited to see what others pick
No problem! The point is to mix the vibes, I added like 40 songs to kick it off is all.

This looks fun! I just added a couple artists I listen to, might add a couple more later : D

I love this idea! great way to find some new songs to listen to as well ^^ added a few of my favourites and can’t wait to see what else will be added down the line! I added a variety of things from different artists because I simply can’t decide on one genre. Also added two German songs :‘)

Last edited:
I love this idea! great way to find some new songs to listen to as well ^^ added a few of my favourites and can’t wait to see what else will be added down the line! (It took everything in my power to not spam the playlist with every single p!atd song in existence because that’s what I mostly listen to lmao)
p!atd is wicked! Do you prefer their new music or their old stuff? I like their old stuff personally.

p!atd is wicked! Do you prefer their new music or their old stuff? I like their old stuff personally.
What do you classify as „new„ stuff? :D I listen to everything that came out up to 2018 pretty much on repeat. So much energy in their music I can’t help but dance and sing along! Which songs do you like best?

Last edited:
this is such a neat idea! i haven’t used spotify in eons, but this inspired me to redownload the app! i love the thought of having our own little community playlist ♥️ i was super happy to see some of my favourite songs already on there (who knew, misery business, and bloody mary my beloveds 🙏🏻), and had a blast adding to it! my music taste is all over the place, so i tried to diversify my adds the best i could! hopefully all of them are considered acceptable. i look forward to listening to the songs on there i haven’t heard before!

this is such a neat idea! i haven’t used spotify in eons, but this inspired me to redownload the app! i love the thought of having our own little community playlist ♥️ i was super happy to see some of my favourite songs already on there (who knew, misery business, and bloody mary my beloveds 🙏🏻), and had a blast adding to it! my music taste is all over the place, so i tried to diversify my adds the best i could! hopefully all of them are considered acceptable. i look forward to listening to the songs on there i haven’t heard before!
Thank you for contributing! I like misery business too! Do you like any other Paramore songs? Brand new eyes is a vibe imo.

What do you classify as „new„ stuff? :D I listen to everything that came out up to 2018 pretty much on repeat. So much energy in their music I can’t help but dance and sing along! Which songs do you like best?
Legit all of A Fever You Can't Sweat Out is amazing, I don't listen to a lot of PATD but they're great.

Thank you for contributing! I like misery business too! Do you like any other Paramore songs? Brand new eyes is a vibe imo.
i admittedly haven’t listened to many paramore songs, but monster is my personal favourite of theirs! decode, still into you, and ain’t it fun are also great ♥️

how do i add to the playlist? i want to add some songs but i have no idea how to use spotify 😭

how do i add to the playlist? i want to add some songs but i have no idea how to use spotify 😭
Go to your own library, click on a playlist or album you like, then select a song. Next to each song title there are three dots (...). If you press those, an "add to playlist" option should appear.

If you don't have any songs in your library just type in your song of choice in the search bar, look for the three dots etc etc. Hope this helps - it's kinda clumsy to explain ;u;

cool idea! I added a few songs ive been listening to recently :] some songs i considered adding were already there so i hope i didnt add them again 😭

Back