• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling °The Shop Of Serenity Town°

Mayor Name: Pie (picking up with Dawon)
Town Name: Grand?
FC: <-- over there c:
Order: Golden axe + Golden shovel
Offer: 15 tbt

lmk if you actually have these items and if the price is too low!

Mayor Name: Ivy
Town Name: Thistle
FC: In sig
Order: Sweater Dress
Offer: Not sure how much it'd be, I dont really have a lot of TBT at all, but I could give my tbt plus some bells or something.

Mayor Name: Pie (picking up with Dawon)
Town Name: Grand?
FC: <-- over there c:
Order: Golden axe + Golden shovel
Offer: 15 tbt

lmk if you actually have these items and if the price is too low!
Deal

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Ivy
Town Name: Thistle
Order: Sweater Dress
Offer: Not sure how much it'd be, I dont really have a lot of TBT at all, but I could give my tbt plus some bells or something.

2tbt will be fine :)

Mayor Name: Arize
Town Name: Azulon
FC: sidebar :)
Order: http://moridb.com/catalogs/aTXdttP3nl
Offer: 125tbt

Hi! Just a question about my order please! I was wondering if it will be ready today or perhaps tomorrow (Sunday)? I'm asking because we're on opposite times, so it might be a bit hard catching each other, lol. So I just want to know around when I should expect it, so I can make sure I'm online at that time and not miss it :) Thank you!!

I'm ready to trade now :)

I'm doing some college work right now sorry, I will PM you when i'm ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okey! lmk when you can trade, i have no preference for pick up or drop off

I will PM you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lovely! Your town or mine?

I will PM you when I'm ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just let me know whenever you are available to trade. c:

Will PM you :)

Mayor Name: Anna
Town Name: Sakura
Order: Wii U Console + Kitchen Stove
Offer: 8 TBT?

Mayor Name: Hazel
Town Name: Farland
FC: 3626-0748-4993
Order: Nabiru mask, reception counter
Offer: 7Tbt? (I could go higher)

Last edited:
Hey, sorry about this but I'll have to cancel my order. We are on opposite schedules so it's going to be difficult to find a time that we are both mutually available. :( I apologise!

Mayor Name: Holly
Town Name: East Bay
FC: on the left
Order: Sweets mini table x2, sweets sofa x2 (if you can only do one of each that's okay), 5 pink cosmos, 5 pink tulips, dessert case
Offer: 37? 4 for each Gracie furniture plus 2 for each flower and 1 for dessert case?

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Holly
Town Name: East Bay
FC: on the left
Order: Sweets mini table x2, sweets sofa x2 (if you can only do one of each that's okay), 5 pink cosmos, 5 pink tulips, dessert case
Offer: 37? 4 for each Gracie furniture plus 2 for each flower and 1 for dessert case?

I'm so confused lol

I'm sorry! I meant 4tbt for each piece of Gracie furniture, 2tbt for each flower and 1tbt for the dessert case. Which is 37tbt in total.

I just googled the prices so idk if that's okay ?\_(ツ)_/?

I'm sorry! I meant 4tbt for each piece of Gracie furniture, 2tbt for each flower and 1tbt for the dessert case. Which is 37tbt in total.

I just googled the prices so idk if that's okay ?\_(ツ)_/?
Can you put it all together as an order please with the final amount of bells your willing to pay at the end please?

Back