• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 💕SANRIO ITEMS💕 (no my melody/chelsea)

oddbear

why he so scrunkly
Bells
Switch
5376-1481-6904
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (10) +

Attachments

• 98FAE313-A48F-47F9-A9A0-F8481977A8F7.jpeg
    98FAE313-A48F-47F9-A9A0-F8481977A8F7.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 785A5D35-B0C2-4B68-B3FA-22F0D262B6DD.jpeg
    785A5D35-B0C2-4B68-B3FA-22F0D262B6DD.jpeg
    434.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
i'd like to place an order, RIP chelsea
could i get the whole Cinnamoroll set, as well as the Keroppi shirt, red striped socks, Keroppi cake, and tranquil bridge? i think it would come to 30 TBT? but if the order is too large i understand lol, thank you for doing this :)

hiya!! i'd like to order the cinnamoroll jacket, outfit, and shoes please! also, i was wondering if you offer the cinnamoroll hat as well? if so, i would love to order that too! thank you very much! 🖤

i'd like to place an order, RIP chelsea
could i get the whole Cinnamoroll set, as well as the Keroppi shirt, red striped socks, Keroppi cake, and tranquil bridge? i think it would come to 30 TBT? but if the order is too large i understand lol, thank you for doing this :)
i have everything ready now :)
i realized i may have left out some items that i can get from the RV (the cinnamoroll hat in this case) but you can just pay me the same amount :)
what’s your FC? also would you like to pick them up or for me to drop them off?
Post automatically merged:

it comes out to 30 TBT (you’re getting the cinnamoroll hat free because i messed up lol)

i have everything ready now :)
i realized i may have left out some items that i can get from the RV (the cinnamoroll hat in this case) but you can just pay me the same amount :)
what’s your FC? also would you like to pick them up or for me to drop them off?
my FC is in my profile. i tried adding the one in your profile but it doesn't work, could you check it again? also, i would prefer you to drop off the items, thank you

my FC is in my profile. i tried adding the one in your profile but it doesn't work, could you check it again? also, i would prefer you to drop off the items, thank you
i think i just needed to add you as a friend first
try it again- it should work this time :)

ok it did have a typo :,)
i thought i put the right one turns out i did it wrong lol
i just changed it
sorry for the inconvenience :(

ok it did have a typo :,)
i thought i put the right one turns out i did it wrong lol
i just changed it
sorry for the inconvenience :(
it's alright lol
i have you added now, i will open the gate
Post automatically merged:

@oddbear
actually, would pickup be fine? my ground is covered with stuff, sorry

hiya!! i'd like to order the cinnamoroll jacket, outfit, and shoes please! also, i was wondering if you offer the cinnamoroll hat as well? if so, i would love to order that too! thank you very much! 🖤
your order is ready now if you are available :)
do you want to pick up the items or should i drop them off?
your total is 8 TBT :)

Back