• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I can do a lot of eastern time around 6-7am in the morning and 4-6pm in the afternoon. I will contac Mc4 a lot though

I can do a lot of eastern time around 6-7am in the morning and 4-6pm in the afternoon. I will contac Mc4 a lot though

Cool! I'll add you to the list right away, thanks!

That's EST, right? (I don't know zones very well XD)

Last edited:
Yes That is EST and I am unavailible now cause the school bus comes at 8:05

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah I am avaible on weekends unless I am not on tbt 6am-6pm is my weekend time

I'm available 8am - 2am GMT+8 on Tu, Th, F, Sa, Su.
Mondays and Wednesdays I'm available around 3pm - 6pm

Oh you could add to mine that I'm not available in my time zone on weekdays from
6am-3:30pm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay it's a sticky!

Last edited:
Oh you could add to mine that I'm not available in my time zone on weekdays from
6am-3:30pm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay it's a sticky!

Sure thing ^ ^ and IKR :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Beth, I was thinking I should put a (*) by your name since you're invisible a lot of the time. What do you think?

I'm available roughly 7pm-11pm on weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends as long as I'm online.

I'm having a one week holiday right now though so there's that too.

I'm available roughly 7pm-11pm on weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends as long as I'm online.

I'm having a one week holiday right now though so there's that too.

Great, thanks! :D I'll add you rn. Did you want me to put a start date? If so, for when?

The holiday lasts till Sep 14 during which I'll be available for almost the entire day during weekdays as well, thanks. :)

Ooooh ok, so starting the 14, you'll be set to those times. I think I got it! :3

Last edited:
Ooooh ok, so starting the 14, you'll be set to those times. I think I got it! :3

I think it would be clearer to include my timezone too since it's different from most people on here, sorry for not mentioning this earlier.

I think it would be clearer to include my timezone too since it's different from most people on here, sorry for not mentioning this earlier.

Oh did I miss it? Crud, sorry XD So you're also UTC? or would you prefer GMT +8?

Thanks for making this! I'm glad there's a thread for signatures now. It felt kind of unnecessary having to make a new thread every time a neighbor wanted sigs. :)

x-x The time zones and availabilities kind of make the Commons area a little clustered and disorganized looking...
Tbh, I feel that people should be posting first, then contacting an online common as a last resort. And only vming them if they're online, so I don't see a point in availabilities. It's not like someone will wait until you're available, they're obviously only going to contact you if you're online.

Back