The Official Villager Signature Thread!

I can do a lot of eastern time around 6-7am in the morning and 4-6pm in the afternoon. I will contac Mc4 a lot though

I can do a lot of eastern time around 6-7am in the morning and 4-6pm in the afternoon. I will contac Mc4 a lot though

Cool! I'll add you to the list right away, thanks!

That's EST, right? (I don't know zones very well XD)

Last edited:
Yes That is EST and I am unavailible now cause the school bus comes at 8:05

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah I am avaible on weekends unless I am not on tbt 6am-6pm is my weekend time

I'm available 8am - 2am GMT+8 on Tu, Th, F, Sa, Su.
Mondays and Wednesdays I'm available around 3pm - 6pm

Oh you could add to mine that I'm not available in my time zone on weekdays from
6am-3:30pm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay it's a sticky!

Last edited:
Oh you could add to mine that I'm not available in my time zone on weekdays from
6am-3:30pm :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay it's a sticky!

Sure thing ^ ^ and IKR :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Beth, I was thinking I should put a (*) by your name since you're invisible a lot of the time. What do you think?

I'm available roughly 7pm-11pm on weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends as long as I'm online.

I'm having a one week holiday right now though so there's that too.

I'm available roughly 7pm-11pm on weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends as long as I'm online.

I'm having a one week holiday right now though so there's that too.

Great, thanks! :D I'll add you rn. Did you want me to put a start date? If so, for when?

The holiday lasts till Sep 14 during which I'll be available for almost the entire day during weekdays as well, thanks. :)

Ooooh ok, so starting the 14, you'll be set to those times. I think I got it! :3

Last edited:
Ooooh ok, so starting the 14, you'll be set to those times. I think I got it! :3

I think it would be clearer to include my timezone too since it's different from most people on here, sorry for not mentioning this earlier.

I think it would be clearer to include my timezone too since it's different from most people on here, sorry for not mentioning this earlier.

Oh did I miss it? Crud, sorry XD So you're also UTC? or would you prefer GMT +8?

Thanks for making this! I'm glad there's a thread for signatures now. It felt kind of unnecessary having to make a new thread every time a neighbor wanted sigs. :)

x-x The time zones and availabilities kind of make the Commons area a little clustered and disorganized looking...
Tbh, I feel that people should be posting first, then contacting an online common as a last resort. And only vming them if they're online, so I don't see a point in availabilities. It's not like someone will wait until you're available, they're obviously only going to contact you if you're online.

Back