• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

It seems like this forum would be a lot of work, just a suggestion but why don't you two (Ferah and secretlyenvious) run it together

The idea has merit, but so far it's not much work ^ ^ I kinda consider everyone who's on the list as working together. I'm just the one who edits :p

Happy to help in any way that I can. c:
And don't sell yourself short- organizing a post is hard work. I usually just mess up and cry.
My sig took a lot longer than I'm willing to admit.

Last edited:
Haha, thank you! Yours is adorable as well.
I'm glad that so many people are signing up to be Commons, let's spread the word and make sure at least most of the petitioners post here first. And there should perhaps be some general rules as well?

One thing that has irked me to no end is that, after some people post, they immediately go elsewhere and don't return until ~30min later. Then the host is just stuck waiting, like wtf. I know maybe it's more finicky, but there's just common courtesy, you know? ; A;

Agreed. Ok so rule one: If you make a request for signatures, stay online for (x) amount of time for a reply. What should x be?
I think there should also be a waiting time between posting a general request and direct contact with a common, to allow for the general public or a common to reply first. What say you? :3

If you want to add it on the list, I am usually available from 9pm - 3-5am pst. Weekends for me, however I live in New Zealand so I am a day ahead of most people here is random but I am usually online all day depending.

If you want to add it on the list, I am usually available from 9pm - 3-5am pst. Weekends for me, however I live in New Zealand so I am a day ahead of most people here is random but I am usually online all day depending.

I was wondering about adding time zones. I guess could put schedule times for those who request it :D Should I put "9pm - 3-5am PST" or "9pm - 3-5am PST: New Zealand"?

I was wondering about adding time zones. I guess could put schedule times for those who request it :D Should I put "9pm - 3-5am PST" or "9pm - 3-5am PST: New Zealand"?
Just PST. New Zealand time is another time alone but I don't want to confuse people.

Please put me on the list, I'm usually in invisible mode and I'm available from 4pm est to 7pm est. :)

Back