• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

I desperately need Skye, Wolfgang and Lobo.

I have Kyle and Chief for trade.

Last edited:
Looking for Claudia and Bianca! Send me the list of what you want and we can talk about a trade!

Looking for 250 Ava!

PM me if you have her and include villagers you are looking for!

Last edited:
I'm looking for 160- Pekoe

Can trade:
Alice
Jambette
Leila
Lionel
Bonbon
Snake
Sable
Leila

PM please, thank you~

willing to trade my winnie and walker for kidd, pashmina, papi! 1 to 1 for any of those!

Last edited:
Looking for Olive the bear! With New Horizons coming out soon, I want to surprise my partner with an amiibo card for their childhood favourite villager. Please hit me up with a private message if you have Olive available :3

looking for 264 Marshal and 294 Maple! A friend and I plan to share amiibo cards once NH comes out! I am trading all the series 3 cards I have for them so please DM me for more info! thank you!

Hi all I'm in the UK and looking for Maple as well, DM me if possible, I don't have a massive amount to trade from but she's one of my favourite villagers!

New post created below; these trades have been completed

Last edited:
Looking for just Tangy! :D

I have: Boomer, Daisy, Ed,Gladys, Elvis, Gaston, & Freckles

willing to trade art for card
PM me for any questions!

Last edited:
I’m down to my last 5 cards!
Seeking Lolly, Apollo, Frank, Francine, and Static.

Willing to trade up to 5:1 from my remaining cards! Looking for US versions only but will trade within the US and Canada! See my thread for info :)

Last edited:
Looking for WA cards!

Priority:

Boots
Snooty
Julia

Others:
•Vivian
•Paolo
•Hornsby
•Stella
•Maddie
•Maggie
•Dobie
•Sylvana

Willing to purchase depending on price. I also have Kyle, Drago, Annalisa, Cranston, Tex, Phoebe, Kicks amiibo figure, and many special cards (i.e. Isabelle, Nat, etc) that I may be willing to trade, depending on the deal. Feel free to PM me to ask questions or make offers! Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
Have my own posted thread but I am specifically looking for 385 Lucky.

HERE to see if I have anything you may be interested in. I am also willing to trade multiples if necessary.

Last edited:
Back