• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

Looking for Marina, Vivian and Plucky, I'm I'll trade quite a few cards for them.

Last edited:
Looking for Wolfgang, Lolly, Aurora & Pekoe! Willing to trade multiple unwanted cards for them!

I'm looking for Cookie

I made a new post but it isn't showing up :( I am now looking for Coco and Chester, I have Ankha

Last edited:
{NA}

Looking for: Lolly
For Trade: Bree, Tia, Bob, Apple, Peanut, Olivia, Daisy, Dora, Biskit, Stella, Rodeo, Chief, Goldie ( from amiibo festival set )

Looking for:
-Merry 252
-Tangy 244
-Pecan 180
-Carmen 145
-Wendy 152
-Diana 089
Tasha wa50

Have:
-Violet 282
-Genji 253
-Chevre 242
-Kody 221
-Pete 206
-Astrid 276

Will trade for others if I have cards you're interested in. Let me know what you have! Thanks :)

Looking for my queen jambette, i have a ton of cards im willing to exchange

Looking for 202 Blathers, 264 Marshal, and 355 Mira. I have a lot of cards including 299 Francine, 243 Drago, and 258 Daisy. PM me if interested in trading, thanks!

I'm looking for Hans and Fang! Let me know if you're interested in trading or selling!!!

Looking for: Nat, Ankha, Marshal, Zucker and Rosie.

Here is my list of cards up for trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for: Nat, Ankha, Marshal, Zucker and Rosie.

Here is my list of cards up for trade.

Have: 18 - Bob, 293 - Rolf, 302 - Bathers
Want: Marshal OR Rosie OR 11 Boris OR 38 Spike OR 41 Norma
I'm more than willing to trade all three for any ONE of these cards!!

Hi there!! I’m looking for Bob, Cherry, and Marina! Cherry especially! I have tons of cards I can trade including Julian, Fang, and Cookie! If you’re interested please message me and I’ll send you the whole list of what I’ve got available :) I’m more than willing to trade multiple cards (up to like 5 or 6 depending) for any one of these guys!

US only please :)

Last edited:
I’m seeking the Amiibo card for Hamphrey. I’ve tried for a while and had no luck finding one. Hamphrey was one of my first villagers and I would really love to have his card. I'm also interested in Resetti.

I’m offering any of the following cards:

Doc
Lolly
Lucky
Samson
Timmy

I also have WA card:
Maddie

If you are seeking a specific card other than these, depending on what it is I may be able to make it work

Let me know if you’re interested! I would really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Back