• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FT Series 1-5 & WA NA and EU cards; LF Series 1-5 & WA NA (US-based)

Nss4fun

Bells
Feedback
91.7% (10) +
Hello! I am trading both NA and EU cards; however I am only looking for NA cards in return. All cards are in mint condition and sleeved immediately upon opening. I send photos of the packaging, and when requested can provide post office receipts as well.

*All of my series 2 cards are NA. The rest are mixed.
*I would like to trade within the US for now. Possibly Canada if multiple cards are requested.

Here is a link to a spreadsheet with all the cards FT and LF:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17YJWTDSbvvlOpH-op-qtPKNaxvXaeczC4xY0N9wvR1k/edit?usp=sharing

Happy trading! :)

Last edited:
Hi! I checked out your lists and found some that I need! I can take your #123 Fuchsia, #190 Vesta, #293 Rolf , and #301 Isabelle. Take a look at my list to find 4 cards you'd be interested in.

Hi, I’m interested in your EU WA12 Wade card! I have NA 270 Rooney. Idk if that’s enough, though. I also have a duplicate Petri I could throw in, though it isn’t in your list.

Back