• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

Hi, I'm looking for 318 Stitches right now, so if you have him please let me know. I'll trade 2, maybe 3 cards of your choice for him. :) Keep in mind I don't want the Amiibo Festival version.

Here's what I have atm:
008 Timmy
029 Rasher
041 Quillson
060 Samson
064 Pudge
073 Flo
078 Roscoe (attached)
084 Benjamin
099 Molly (attached)
144 Cesar
159 Zell
232 Canberra
237 Bam
250 Ava
255 Wolfgang (attached)
270 Rooney (attached)
278 Dora x2
223 Del
241 Hans
297 Apollo
330 Croque

48 Cleo (this card is the UK version!! also I'm very attached)

Please send me a PM if you wanna trade, thanks!
And here's a link to my trading thread for updates: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?428461-W-Tia-Purrl-Stitches-H-Wolfgang-Apollo-etc

Hi! I'm looking for Ankha. She's one of my original villagers & is still in my town. She's also one of my favorites. After a recent bout of the flu where I couldn't play for a few days I'm very worried about losing her. I was lucky this time but you never know what can happen. I'll happily trade more than 1 card for her. I have Coco, Marcel, & many others. Here's my trading thread with all the cards I'm offering: Trading Thread. If you're looking for a card & I don't have it listed I may still have it but have not offered it for trade yet. Please PM me if you have Ankha so we can work out a trade. Thanks so much!

EDIT: I got her in a pack I purchased on a whim! So happy I could cry!

Last edited:
Hi !

I'm in France and would prefer to trade with people in EU / PAL cards.

I'm would love to get Coco, Ruby, Genji and Dotty.

There are loooots of cards that I don't have (the whole welcome amiibo serie for example), and I have a bunch to trade, so if there is one you want, don't hesitate to PM me ^^.

What I have to trade :
003 DJ KK x2
005 Kapp'n
006 Resetti x4
017 Lottie
107 Katie
111 Shrunk
116 Chip
201 Rover
208 Leif
301 Isabelle
311 Lottie

024 Kyle x2
041 Quillson
072 Lionel
082 Goose
092 Henry
141 Nana x2
143 Olivia
185 Chops
187 Vic
219 Anchovy
289 Boomer
354 Walt
384 Margie

Thanks !

Looking for Bob!! Just let me know who you’d want to trade for, I have a lot of cards I’d be willing to trade. I’ve been looking for him forever now!!! PM me :)

Last edited:
Have: 045 - Octavian, 253 - Genji, 302 - Brewster, 024 - Kyle
Want: WA 38 - Spike
Willing to trade multiple for him!

I am looking for Tom (The Cat), Kabuki, Goose, and Broffina!

I have about 50 cards to trade, and I don’t really need any of them. If you are curious if I have a certain one just ask me.

Looking for Sylvana and Marshal! They’re the last two I need to complete my collection <3

I have a large collection of cards to trade, so check my thread if you’d like.

Last edited:
Looking for mostly: Lucky and Papi! I have a thread with my amiibo cards I have for trade! If you want my last WA card for either them, I'll be happy to trade!!

PM me!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Julian, Ed, Welcome Amiibo Cards and Sanrio cards! If you are willing to swap with me I will be happy to. I don't have many good doubles but I do have Diana. I will trade her for Julian or any of the sanrio cards.
Thanks!

Looking for Genji or Rudy!! Also I have Pietro in boxes today for anyone wanting him (he’s original)!!

Last edited:
Need 264 - Marshal, 242 - Chevre, and s2 and s3 of the sanrio cards. I have 024 - Kyle, 089 - Diana, 167 - Beau, 318 - Stitches, 333 - Lolly, and 01 - Vivian, 41 - Norma. Sanrio gets priority.
Us only, the more cards the better and please let me send first! I've been having a spotty schedule so I want you to get the card first.

Updated 10/10/18

Last edited:
Looking for 294 Maple & 364 Zucker - willing to trade multiple cards for them! Thanks!

Anyone selling the welcome amiibo cards (the rv ones) in the EU?
I'm from Germany.

looking for

Hello all. Im looking for Marshal and Aknha to finish series 1-4 .

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for 294 Maple & 364 Zucker - willing to trade multiple cards for them! Thanks!

I have zucker. pm me. srry im a newbie in btf

Back