• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

LF Tangy, Merengue, and Whitney.

Dupes I have:
Apollo
Dizzy
Natx2
Phineas
Skye
Agnes
Keaton
Mira

I'm looking for
077 Cherry
159 Zell
170 Ruby*
215 Isabelle*
242 Chevre
333 Lolly*
363 Celia

and here's the list of all cards I have available =w=

I have Marshal/maybe Julian and I'm looking for a lot of WA cards. Check out my thread here:

United States only, please and thank you!

WANT:
356 Pietro

HAVE:

Expecting/willing to trade 4 unpopular cards/2 popular cards/1 popular and 2 unpopular cards, for the 1 card I want.

Last edited:
Mostly looking for Cherry and Ruby now! heres a list of my cards for trade

Have Ankha, Olivia, Cookie, Booker and Filbert and some other unpopular cards.... looking for Fang, Goldie and Kyle! Will trade two unpopular cards for one of these dreamies just ask if I have the one you're looking for :) or trade any of the popular ones for one of my dreamies

have: Ankha

Looking for Goldie and Fang for her since she's worth about triple on e bay. But not welcome amiibo hat goldie. Normal one.

I'm looking for:
160 Pekoe
385 Lucky

117 Jack
123 Fuchsia
133 Savannah
217 Jingle
290 Caroline

FT I have 018 Bob and 032 Bluebear, and a few commons from series 1.

Last edited:
Anyone willing to sell Marina (paypal/amazon gift card etc) for a reasonable price?

the only popular spare I have is Bunnie if that sounds like a fair trade to anyone

Looking for WA01 Vivian! I have Fauna, Molly, Admiral, Ursala, as well as a few others to trade. :)

Last edited:
I'm still searching for 5 US cards.
052 Poppy, 101 K.K., 115 Nat, WA09 Huck, and WA42 Gonzo.

If you have a few of these cards, please PM me. I have over 150 duplicates across all series, far too many to list here. Please PM me with what you're looking for and I'll try to make you a fair trade from what I have.

I'm not super interested in trading for 1 card at a time, I want to minimize my post office trips and I'm nearly out of bubble mailers as well. Please only PM me if you have at least a couple of cards on this list.

Last edited:
hi again!! im mainly searching for 385 Lucky now (will trade multiple for him..!!) here's my dupe list
  • 012 Redd x2
  • 104 Labelle
  • 105 Copper x2
  • 113 Isabelle
  • 117 Jack
  • 119 Felicity
  • 125 Gwen
  • 132 Vladimir
  • 138 Sly x2
  • 145 Carmen
  • 148 Whitney
  • 158 Timbra x2
  • 163 Ed
  • 167 Beau
  • 173 Julian
  • 189 Drift
  • 192 Pango
  • 196 Freya
  • 216 Franklin
  • 330 Croque
please let me know!! im also willing to buy him if you're interested in selling. thanks ♡

I'm looking for:
003 DJ KK
019 Fauna
089 Diana
279 Biskit
342 Bones

Please pm if you have any of these. I have several for trade with more on the way.

Last edited:
Back