• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi there!

spookyhoot

Living in the forest since 2002.
Bells
Switch
5994-0373-5796
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Figured it was beyond time for me to make an intro post, since I've been around for about a week or so now. XD I've really only been active over at the Post Office, which is why I initially made an account here to begin with - for Amiibo card trading purposes.

I'm pretty terrible with intro threads, however, so all I can really say is I hope to be a little more active in other places around TBT!

Welcome to the forums! I haven’t been active on the Amiibo Card section which would explain why I haven’t seen you around. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Belated welcome to the forums! I hope you’ve been having fun here so far! ☺️💖

Which Animal Crossing game(s) have you played?

Belated welcome to the forums! I hope you’ve been having fun here so far! ☺️💖

Which Animal Crossing game(s) have you played?
Thanks! :D It's been great here so far!

I've played:
Animal Crossing
Wild World
City Folk
New Leaf
New Horizons (and the HHP DLC)
Pocket Camp
Plaza

And on my DSi, I've got the alarm clock and calculator. :) The only games I've never played are AF and HHD. I also don't own an eReader nor any of the cards, but I do have the special edition 3DS that came bundled with ACNL.

Hello and welcome! Who are your favorite villagers?
Ooof, this is a toughie! I've got a ton of favorites, so I'll list a few from each type.

Cranky: Apollo, Rizzo, Roscoe, and Rooney
Snooty: Tiffany, Blanche, Diana, and Mathilda
Peppy: Audie, Flora, Anabelle, and Piper
Sisterly: Flo, Frita, Agnes, and Quinn
Normal: Celia, Bettina, Molly, and Ione
Lazy: Zucker, Sasha, Cranston, and Erik
Jock: Boone, Biff, Rudy, and Bud
Smug: Raymond, Curlos, Jacques, and Lionel

As for the types themselves, I'll list them from most favorite to least favorite:

Cranky
Sisterly
Smug
Normal
Lazy
Jock
Peppy
Snooty

Last edited:
Back