• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official DLC Guide and Trading Thread.

fraiseberry said:
New dlc for USA => 17th - 23rd March 2010

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
WildfloweFloorNADLC.png
</div>
Looks like WWs daisy meadow o:

Ooh! I want all 3! But I can't get them... as I have the Europe one... shame that it is the only one without a new DLC ;_;

I'll come catalogue it.. later today? You still need to sell me the paintings. I wasn't begging.. like you. >:D :p

MrMr said:
I'll come catalogue it.. later today? You still need to sell me the paintings. I wasn't begging.. like you. >:D :p
Sure you weren't begging. :p

And maybe. It depends when I get home.

I am currently in need of the following DLC:

Election Poster (US)
Anniversary Cake (US, EU, JP)
Wii Locker (EU, Korea)
Shopping Cart (US)
Nintendo DS Lite (US)
Hagoita (JP)
Fedora Chair (US)
Tam o'shanter (EU)
Cupid Bench (US)
Emperor's Cap (JP)
Pav

Because I started my new town since almost a month ago, I need to catalog every DLC, beside Pikmin Hat, shamrock hat, and wild flower floor! I'm willing to pay 250,000 bells if I can ever catalog or get the rest of the DLCs I haven't yet in Kero Pit.

Does any one have the anniversery cake,wii locker,gamecube drawer,and wild grass floor?

PM me if you do Please,I'll pay 20,000 bells for all 4

Back