The New Youtube.

Static

Bells
User Title Color Change
I was wondering, what do you think about the new Youtune design? Do you like it? Hate it? Give me your opinion. I'm just wondering. In my opinion, i liked the old one better.

It definitely seems more "google"ish. I need to explore it more before giving a full opinion.

Is there going to be one of these every time a big site like youtube or facebook has a layout change? Honestly, I don't care. As long as it efficiently lets me watch the videos I want to watch, it would look like a duck for all I care.

Is there going to be one of these every time a big site like youtube or facebook has a layout change? Honestly, I don't care. As long as it efficiently lets me watch the videos I want to watch, it would look like a duck for all I care.

Yes it is one of those posts when someone talks about when a popular site changed their layouts.

I think it's annoying. You can't watch through videos on channel pages anymore on the new channel design. The front page is also annoying and crowded

Last edited:
I really hate it. I've been Youtubeing since 2008 and it is the worst design I've ever seen. It doesn't even show the Personal Messages I get! Just horrible.

The fact I can only see 1 video at a time from someone gets annoying, especially if they tend to upload a lot of content.
Another thing I don't like is the new channel layout either, it's what was on cosmicpanda... and it still sucks. The punctuation gets screwed up as though it's code or something. "Yeti's journey through..." is a direct quote from my channel, however on the playlist it's correct.

All in all, not a fan but I'll get used to it.

I've gotten used to it already. nbd
The newer channel designs look less cluttered

It says my join date is January 15, 2006.
in saying so, I much enjoyed the layout back then. Also the fact there weren't any ads back then.
WELL I JOINED IN MAY 12, 2001 BEAT THAT! /sarcasm Anyway yeah, I've been on youtube since like 2006/07 and it's kinda gone downhill since they sold the website. At first it's all about fun then money gets involved ?_?

Back