• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

post your favorite youtube videos

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
post your favorite youtube videos here. please share at least some context so this doesn’t get taken down lol.

**do not post anything inappropriate (obviously)

i just found this video and oh my god- i have no words to describe this.

also this. this one isn’t goofy though, i just vibe with it. i really love this guy’s videos, dude has mad piano skills.

I was recently looking up photographs of opossums on a search engine and stumbled across one where there were a bunch of little cuties snacking on bananas. The image looked like it was a screenshot taken from a video, so I went searching for it on YouTube and found it without much trouble. This amusing video has now become a personal favorite.

PS: I wanted to feature the original video from the original uploader (Wildlife Rehab), but it appears as if they disabled video playback for forums.

post your favorite youtube videos here. please share at least some context so this doesn’t get taken down lol.

**do not post anything inappropriate (obviously)

i just found this video and oh my god- i have no words to describe this.

also this. this one isn’t goofy though, i just vibe with it. i really love this guy’s videos, dude has mad piano skills.

the first video got recommended to me literally the other day lmaoo

golden retriever do be a good boi

A very random mix, but I love them nonetheless. I love humor, gaming, and cute animals lol.

Last edited:
UNDERRATED YO GABBA GABBA AND ANIMAL CROSSING CROSSOVER!!
Animation meme community is kinda… iffy as a whole but I love this meme so much!!
This is cool, I love the style, detail, animation, and chaos
Collab between Snail’s house and one of my fav artists Memedokies! Both the song and art are amazing!
Awesome CN pilot that sadly never became a full show.

UNDERRATED YO GABBA GABBA AND ANIMAL CROSSING CROSSOVER!!
Animation meme community is kinda… iffy as a whole but I love this meme so much!!
This is cool, I love the style, detail, animation, and chaos
Collab between Snail’s house and one of my fav artists Memedokies! Both the song and art are amazing!
i’ve seen the kitty bobo pilot. it’s too bad that it never became a real show, i have a feeling that a lot of people would’ve loved it if it came out today. kind of reminds me of the amazing world of gumball.

Oh my word, that brought me back so many years. It's interesting how this pilot which I've seen only once could instill such a lasting memory that can be called back so readily that I almost think that I'm in my childhood home, watching cartoons on a ten-inch screen that I shared with a sibling. I miss cartoons.

Random assortment of iconic videos from my favorites playlist, where if I've really loved a video I added it and can never remove it so I have videos from 10 years ago in that playlist that are super random but that's fine

I'm probably going to be coming back here a lot.

It's a ranking of every hourly theme.

Every Fairly Oddparents episode ranked. I didn't watch it all at once, I just took it in parts.

Back