• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The most underrated game you've played?

I...tried. It's on my to-do list. =p I have so many backlogged games, though...
you owe it to yourself to finish it, at least the main story. :3

plz to be putting higher on doing list plz?

SO LIKE YEAH BACK TO UNDERRATED THEATER

Chibi-Robo for Gamecube. The DS sequel was terrible though. I wish the 2nd DS game would get released outside of Japan.

They released a New Play Control! version for Wii by the way if you're interested in playing it and can't find a GCN version somewhere.

you owe it to yourself to finish it, at least the main story. :3

plz to be putting higher on doing list plz?

SO LIKE YEAH BACK TO UNDERRATED THEATER
I know, but it's really hard. There are so many games that I need to play that I haven't already spoiled that I would rather play. Being a Zelda theorist, I know basically every detail to the stories of every Zelda game, even the ones I haven't played yet. So since I already know what's going to happen in Majora's Mask, it's a lot less appealing to me. But one of these days I'll get around to it. Maybe after I beat Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Pok?Park Wii, and Epic Mickey, and FlingSmash, and Pok?mon Black and White, and Mario Sports Mix, and Ōkami (which I need to play before I get Ōkamiden...), and A Link to the Past, and The Adventure of Link, and Link's Awakening, and Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, and... ._.

Metal Gear Solid 3.

Though noone I knew played it.

@Psycho. Thats fine. I haven't (only had it on ROMs and I dislike emulators now). I never completed Links Awakening.

Then again I was like 4 when I owned it and I got my gameboy smashed up at 7 so I lost the game at some point...
Shame, I never did get past Dungeon #2 (Got confused by the bunny/skull/bat puzzle as a kid)

you haven't beaten link to the past?
and.. how exactly do you beat a sports game? :/
I started it, then...new games game out. =p It's so hard to pick it up and start playing it again.

And you beat Mario Sports Mix the same way you beat any other Mario sports game; win all the cups/trophies/whatever, unlock every character, etc.

That's just a fraction of the games I need to play, too. There are many more... ._.

I started it, then...new games game out. =p It's so hard to pick it up and start playing it again.

And you beat Mario Sports Mix the same way you beat any other Mario sports game; win all the cups/trophies/whatever, unlock every character, etc.

That's just a fraction of the games I need to play, too. There are many more... ._.

I keep meaning to complete AlttP. I think they should make a 3D version for 3DS or some ****.
Plus I never played Majoras mask. I only learnt about its existance when I joined the site.

enter: the second slot on the ds(lite)

DOH HOH HOH

but yeah.. grab the gba version and play it instead of whatever rinky-dinky ds games you're playing. :3
a friend of mine's told me he just runs through the first three temples when he's bored. i gotta say, it's fun and totally doable in an hour and a half/less or so.

enter: the second slot on the ds(lite)

DOH HOH HOH

but yeah.. grab the gba version and play it instead of whatever rinky-dinky ds games you're playing. :3
a friend of mine's told me he just runs through the first three temples when he's bored. i gotta say, it's fun and totally doable in an hour and a half/less or so.
Oh, I didn't mean it was so hard to physically pick it up and play it, lol. I just don't have the motivation to start playing it again. Also, I was playing the GBA version. Well, first I started it on Virtual Console, got about 10 minutes into it, and quit. =p Then I started the GBA version a few months later. And I didn't use a DS Lite, I used a Game Boy micro. ;3

Oh, I didn't mean it was so hard to physically pick it up and play it, lol. I just don't have the motivation to start playing it again. Also, I was playing the GBA version. Well, first I started it on Virtual Console, got about 10 minutes into it, and quit. =p Then I started the GBA version a few months later. And I didn't use a DS Lite, I used a Game Boy micro. ;3
i've lost my micro at the moment, and am enjoying it on my SP. good stuff.

Chibi-Robo for Gamecube. The DS sequel was terrible though. I wish the 2nd DS game would get released outside of Japan.

They released a New Play Control! version for Wii by the way if you're interested in playing it and can't find a GCN version somewhere.
Oh God I can't believe I forgot to mention this. Even though it was getting bad reviews from pretty much all magazines, I took a chance with this game. Glad I did. I loved the exploration and characters SO much. Definitely recommended.

The Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII, and Call of Duty 4.

Those games are totally underrated and deserver better.

Super Mario RPG.

It's already loved a lot by fans, and I don't think there are many people that hate it, and it seems like people already worship it, but not enough. All the games I like need to be loved more.

Back