• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The most cute villager

Everyone has different opinions on what is cute but I personally think that Tex or Jambette is the cutest villager.

Zell is the cutest thing in the entire world. Don't currently have a picture since he's no longer in my town.
Eugene is my runner up though.
gxx9.jpg

I'm not a fan of the female personalities, so I usually don't have very many or get very many to come through in my town.
Diana has really grown on me, and I think she's an absolute doll.
h8o7.jpg

Absolutely agree on Zell! I had him in my village but then I decided to reset

I really like the cute villagers, but I like the wolves, too. If you're looking for cuties, I would suggest Stitches. He's a teddy-bear that's all patchwork, and even has X's for his eyes. SO ADORABLE!

I also think Pietro is pretty cute. Adorable sheep that likes to clown around.

Personally, if YOU (not anyone else's definition of cute or popular) like the villager keep them. It kind of tires me out to everyone liking the same villagers over and over... my two cents.

In my opinion, the cutest villager I've come across was Nana, then again, not many people like the monkey villagers http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Nana

Last edited:
Personally, if YOU (not anyone else's definition of cute or popular) like the villager keep them. It kind of tires me out to everyone liking the same villagers over and over... my two cents.

In my opinion, the cutest villager I've come across was Nana, then again, not many people like the monkey villagers http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Nana

Oh I absolutely will! In my last town I had Curlos, I thought he was cute! And I had someone over who kept going on and on why I had "that THING" in my village and started hitting him with his net. Well, I liked Curlos so he could always stay with me :D

The cute villagers are underrated.
Like the koalas.
Yuka, Melba, Sydney, and even Alice.

But if you're gonna try and be a special town, stay away from populars.

Sure, it's a fact that cuteness is different for everyone for example I've seen people going trough a lot of trouble to get Ankha or Marina, well I already sold Marina and will also do that to Ankha when I get het :D Still I like to see what is the most cute one according to others :D
I agree, I think it's fun to talk about it with other people. I did that and ended up with a town full of dreamies, instead of just villagers. :)
MOLLY IS A CUTIE!

She's even cuter in person than in her picture. :)

Etto, Marshal is cute but pretty overrated now (Chie appreciates Marshal though). Punchy is pretty cute c;

Ahw Beau is cute too! And Blanche and Phoebe the ostriches :D I don't really care about who is "popular" or not, I just go with the cuteness thing :D If I think someone is cute but absolutely not popular I will get him/her anyway and the same goes with someone who is popular :D I guess Beau is quit popular too but I will convince that cutie to live with me when I get him in my camp :D

And I won't mind having Zell back one day either :D

Last edited:
The wolves are hard to beat. Do the shrunk shuffle with one and look at that big mouth hanging open. LOL! I love Skye, but Freya and Whitney are up there. Also, I love the crabby look on Mallary's face, and Pompom and Bree are my bestest buds. Fauna is tough to beat for cuteness, though.

Back