• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Level Thread

I hit level 76 recently. I've been leveling up a lot faster since Pete's functionality has been implemented in the game. I really like it, and makes the game feel a lot less like a chore.

Just hit 56.

I keep taking severely long breaks from this game, so I feel extremely behind.

i'm nearly at level 160 which is a little embarrassing but it could be worse, new villagers help a ton.

Ive just really got back into pocket camp and im at level 51.

After taking a few breaks as the events just do my head in some times xD

180 now, stop playing now, kinda board, have fun guys!

got to level 102 idk how people have gotten such high levels im already drained from levelling up

I'm 58.
I never should've stopped playing because I feel so behind.
Gonna keep trying to catch up.

one account like lv 80
started a new account few days ago lv 4

Level 144

I hadn't posted in a while, in part because my interest in Pocket Camp was waning and I wasn't as active as I once was, which ended up making my levels creep along. Now that we've got new mechanics for making chores much faster (thanks for your hard work Pete) I'm starting to see my levels move along again, and I am once again trying to level all my villagers to at least 20. At the moment, I still have 20 villagers I need to get to level 20 XD, but I have only unlocked two villagers from Blathers. If I manage to unlock all the villagers from Blathers, I will be right back at 30 villagers to get to level 20. The game seems to want to keep me frozen at that number it seems lol. I had managed to fully max out 8 villagers before the upped the max level to 30. I'm not terribly interested in maxing out all villagers, so at some point my levels will move along very slowly, but until then, I'll keep working on those lingering villager photos.

Level 154

I spent some time today using my snacks, calling cards, and additional favors to gain a few levels, so I'm at 154 now. I still have a handful of snacks, and plenty of cards to use, so I may spend some time trying to fast track my way to 160. Funny thing is I always thought I had a fairly high level until we were able to see our friends' levels, but I have some hardcore PC friends. I have about 25 friends who are either right around my level or higher, and of those friends about 10 are a good deal higher than my level. I did have a few periods where I only really logged on for events and didn't bother with my villagers, so I it makes sense that I've fallen behind.

Back