• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Level Thread

101. It's going so slow now, my goodness haha.

Wasn't active for a very long time before I finally got into it again. 49 (will hit 50 by today)

i just haven't been bothering levelling up in so long now it's just draining and feels like a chore i've been on level 104 for quite a bit now.

I level up quite slowly because I mostly just fawn over the villagers in my campsite and not much else. That being said, I turned level 117 this morning.

I hit level 104 last night. Though it took me a while to go from 102 to 103, Gulliver finally gave me Chief's map and that gave me plenty of hearts to reach 104 quickly.

I turned level 118 a couple days ago. Again, it's slow going because I really only level up the villagers in my campsite.

Back