• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Level Thread

Kind of mad @ myself tbh because I haven't been getting on a lot lately, so I've only hit level 104 since the last time I checked in :' ) That's only like.... 4 levels in I think 3 weeks or so. (Idk actually I'm too lazy to check the last time I posted wheezes)

I just hit level 60!!

snxDokZ.jpg

Also I feel so #blessed to have all those leaf tickets and bells lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea how people get 160+ tbh, I just got 103 earlier and it feels like such a drag

I'm nowhere near that and I'm also starting to feel it really drag on. It would be a miracle to see myself get to level 100 tbh

120! this is getting reaaaaaaaaaaally slow lol, i miss getting 10 leaf tickets every couple days

I am now at level 131 (I forgot to post at level 130). Despite using calling cards, additional request cards, and snacks, I still have around 30 villagers to level just to 20 (none of my villagers have it level 25 yet). I spent a few hours the other day leveling my villagers just enough to get their special furniture requests, but I still have around 10 requests left since the new villagers have been added. I imagine I will climb a small handful of levels in the next few days with the new villagers. Oof....these levels are getting harder to earn.

Level 144

I hadn't posted in a while, in part because my interest in Pocket Camp was waning and I wasn't as active as I once was, which ended up making my levels creep along. Now that we've got new mechanics for making chores much faster (thanks for your hard work Pete) I'm starting to see my levels move along again, and I am once again trying to level all my villagers to at least 20. At the moment, I still have 20 villagers I need to get to level 20 XD, but I have only unlocked two villagers from Blathers. If I manage to unlock all the villagers from Blathers, I will be right back at 30 villagers to get to level 20. The game seems to want to keep me frozen at that number it seems lol. I had managed to fully max out 8 villagers before the upped the max level to 30. I'm not terribly interested in maxing out all villagers, so at some point my levels will move along very slowly, but until then, I'll keep working on those lingering villager photos.

bumping this bc i hit 130 today :' ) it's been a v slooooooow road but thanks to the new villager maps i got there quicker than i thought i would

I'm only at level 53 and I've actually been playing since the game launched.. I just couldn't get myself to grind all the requests to level up, as it was so time consuming. With the new update though, I've already grown a few levels! It makes it so much easier :)

Back