• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The latest release date update...

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
releasedateupdate-jan30.png

This comes from the latest earnings report from Nintendo. It's nothing too new but mostly a confirmation of what we already suspected.

LOL @ "Early 2013" though. Come on NoA, the entire lineup is announced for February and March... is April/May considered Early to you?

http://acnewleaf.com/2013/01/30/the...imal-crossing-new-leaf-in-america-and-europe/
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2013/130131e.pdf

Confirmed, AC is being released tomorrow. They said early, and what's earlier than tomorrow?

"Early 2013" ._.
I hope that means we'll get a release date announced out of the blue like Korea did.

Early to me means before April, but I have the feeling it means April - May to Nintendo. Although if they wanted to put it out in March for my birthday I'd be totally okay with that, Nintendo. ;)

The only game on the list ( not including SSB ) that doesn't give an exact date or month for NA. How cute. I wouldn't be too surprised if they sing the same tune in the next Nintendo Direct if Animal Crossing is mentioned at all.

This wait is torture.
1Vabn

NoA needs to stop screwing around.

I knew about all of these days. Thank you, Nintendo, for telling us what we already knew.

NoA needs to stop screwing around.

I knew about all of these days. Thank you, Nintendo, for telling us what we already knew.

Hey oath guess what!!!! The sky is blue sometimes. Yah. Betcha didn't know that.

Grrrr Nintendo.

Early for me is right NOW! *Dorrbell rings* Ohh let me get it! *Mailman holding a small box.* Oh I wonder what it could be! *Opens* ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF! WOW! THANK GOD I PREORDERED IT!

Early 2013? Yay! To me that means that they have not forgotten us, and they have not pushed it back.

No matter how they define early 2013, it just CAN'T be more than 151 days longer (the end of June). That would be wonderful. I can wait that long.

Maybe April Fool's Day? :D

That would be bad! I want it to be out on Febuary 22! My boyfriends birthday! Than he can get it for my on my birthday which is on the 28th!

To be honest I wouldn't be heartbroken by a late April/May release. Then I can finish exams in peace. I'm probably not the only one who will have a hard time studying with this game around...

To be honest I wouldn't be heartbroken by a late April/May release. Then I can finish exams in peace. I'm probably not the only one who will have a hard time studying with this game around...

But...but... my boyfriend is in school right now so I need something to keep me busy while HE studies MuahahAha :D ;)

Hey oath guess what!!!! The sky is blue sometimes. Yah. Betcha didn't know that.

Grrrr Nintendo.

I'm sorry but what on Earth are you on about?

And I'm okay with April release. I have a few games to beat before then anyways.

I hope they announce that the release is on April 1st.

Just to mess with your heads that much more. lol

Back