The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Kyon is blue) I put my glasses up to my face and sigh. So we're pirates now? Jeez, this just keeps getting weirder and weirder, but I need money... Ugh.. Wow, I have hit a new low... I guess it couldn't get any worse...
(Itsuki can be black) I grab my brother happily by the shoulder, rubbing my cheek against his. “Woo Hoo! Pirates sound cool~!”
Why is my brother a moron?

I glance down at the others.

..... What the hell is wrong with the blonde kid....?

Last edited:
I skip happily aboard and my brother face palms, walking behind me. "So, are you captain hook? Ohhhh! Do you have a peg leg-?! Ouch!"
I slap him on the head and fold my arms. "Itsuki, shhh."

I fix my hat before boarding. I take the captain's hand and shake it. "Anne." I wave and walk around, getting used to everything. "Hmm..."

After seeing everyone board the ship safely, I stand on a barrel.
"Like I said before, I am Scott, your captain. And no, I don't have a peg leg."
I sniff.
"What was I saying again?"

Aphrodite wasn't paying attention to whatever.. what was his name? Scoot? She decided to just call him "captain" for now. At least it was respectful. She decided to keep her trap shut for now and inspected the boat for any distinguishing features she should note.

"OHYES. We have a set of rules on this ship. No killing each other." I bow.
"That is all. We set sail momentarily to the Ruby Isles."

...Isn't no killing eachother obvious? I explore the ship for a short while until we're ready to set sail, so I know my way around.

Dorms? Well, she was going to have to get used to that. She used to have to share a room with her two brothers. "How many dorms are there, exactly?"

"We will need a navigator. Anybody here have any navigation skills?"

"By Dorms, I mean two rooms. One for the men, one for the women."

Last edited:
How am I going to stay with these people? I nod at the captain and raise my hand. "I have some skill."

Last edited:
I frown. ".... Do you have a room for medical care?"

..... Did I really just join a ship that has no need for a doctor...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back