The Jade Dagger - A Pirate Adventure [Roleplay]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I casually walk over to the girl manning the ship's wheel. "Whazzup?" I say coolly.

I walk around the ship.
"I'm sorry about my brother..." I say to Scott.

Aphrodite looked around again. She noticed that nobody was talking to anyone other than themselves or to the captain. Maybe she should try talking to someone. At least, that's what her father would bark at her. She decided to a tall pair of men she was quite curious about since she boarded the ship. "...Ah, hello."

I walk slowly to the side of the ship and shiver when a cold breeze hits me.

Ugh....

I take a deep breath.

"Just stay calm...." I mutter.

Aphrodite looked around again. She noticed that nobody was talking to anyone other than themselves or to the captain. Maybe she should try talking to someone. At least, that's what her father would bark at her. She decided to a tall pair of men she was quite curious about since she boarded the ship. "...Ah, hello."

"Hello ma'am."
"Heyyyy~" I say with a flirty wink.
"Don't do that..."

"Break me heart and I'll break ye legs."

I look away from him and towards Scott. "Eh matey, let's sail!"

"Aye!"
I feel the ship finally start moving.

"Makes sense. You one of those types who would rather do nothing then be rowdy?"

I start to walk off to the side of the ship and press my glasses against my face and sigh. I was RICH?! Why the hell am I on this... Peasant ship?

Last edited:
"Hello ma'am."
"Heyyyy~" I say with a flirty wink.
"Don't do that..."

"Do you two know one another?" Aphrodite asked, deciding not to acknowledge the blonde one's wink. "I apologize if I was too forward - I was just.. well, wondering." She tapped her heel on the deck, putting a hand on her hip.

I start to turn the ship out of the dock as the wind picks up the sails and moves.

I take out my compass from earlier and see if I'm going the right way. I squint one eye. "Wait, wasn't this facin' another way earlier?" I shake my head and look back up, going the way the compass points.

I settle myself down in the crow's nest as we start sailing, and look around at the ocean on three sides of us as well as the dock on the last side that is still in view. ...This is the perfect job for me, I barely have to talk to anyone...

Last edited:
I tuck my hair behind my ear.

".... I dislike nothing happening, but I also dislike everything occurring at once."

..... I bet he won't understand. They never do.

I bite my lip.

Fu*k. Run! I jump into the water and swim, and manage to grab onto some netting.

"Do you two know one another?" Aphrodite asked, deciding not to acknowledge the blonde one's wink. "I apologize if I was too forward - I was just.. well, wondering." She tapped her heel on the deck, putting a hand on her hip.
I notice my brother walked away. "We are brothers." I say with a shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back