• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Should I just get rid of the Valentine's Rose collectibles? They never appeared on my profile again which i thought they would every Valentines event.

Should I just get rid of the Valentine's Rose collectibles? They never appeared on my profile again which i thought they would every Valentines event.
Valentine's Roses are not yet in bloom for 2022. Our 2022 arts & crafts event started before the roses typically come into season.

Is the Love reaction broken for anyone else right now or am I running in to a bug of some sort? The little icon is missing entirely on all posts even if I can react with it.

Is the Love reaction broken for anyone else right now or am I running in to a bug of some sort? The little icon is missing entirely on all posts even if I can react with it.
It works for me. Are you not seeing a love react when you try to react to posts? Edit: I’m seeing them in posts.

It works for me. Are you not seeing a love react when you try to react to posts? Edit: I’m seeing them in posts.
QfXqLq2.png

I can react but the emoji is on a permanent vacation across the whole site.

Is anyone else’s text box grayed out? I can’t use any of the custom texts unless I type them manually I guess? Like [ b ] [ / b ] for bold.

I had to attach a file for the picture because I can’t click the picture on the text box. How do I fix it? It’s like this even if I click preview and click out of it.

Edit: Never mind. I cleared my cache and it fixed itself. Just unsure why it happened in the first place, lol.

Attachments

• 7154C987-9C9B-460A-AAF2-BACEECDC0EB5.jpeg
    7154C987-9C9B-460A-AAF2-BACEECDC0EB5.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Is anyone else’s text box grayed out? I can’t use any of the custom texts unless I type them manually I guess? Like [ b ] [ / b ] for bold.

I had to attach a file for the picture because I can’t click the picture on the text box. How do I fix it? It’s like this even if I click preview and click out of it.

Edit: Never mind. I cleared my cache and it fixed itself. Just unsure why it happened in the first place, lol.
Glad you managed to fix it! 😊 I'm not sure if this was the issue, but possibly if it happens again, you can click on the three dots, then click on the "[ ]" symbol and it seems to toggle it on and off?

On
20220213_182210.jpg

Off
20220213_182242.jpg

Hopefully that's all it was!

Glad you managed to fix it! 😊 I'm not sure if this was the issue, but possibly if it happens again, you can click on the three dots, then click on the "[ ]" symbol and it seems to toggle it on and off?

Thanks! I think that was the issue. I can’t believe I managed to somehow hit that button. 🙃

If I start "following" someone on TBT will it send me emails of their activity or whatever? I'm asking because I do not want to receive emails...

If I start "following" someone on TBT will it send me emails of their activity or whatever? I'm asking because I do not want to receive emails...
no, and even if it did you can easily opt out of emails through your account settings :)

I'm kinda glad they don't do that bc I'm following like 60-something people and getting emails for all their activity would be awful lmaooo

I’ve never received emails of anyone’s activity, so I can confirm you won’t get any emails for following someone.

no, and even if it did you can easily opt out of emails through your account settings :)

I'm kinda glad they don't do that bc I'm following like 60-something people and getting emails for all their activity would be awful lmaooo

*starts getting e-mails for following 300+ people*

*ends up deleting my e-mail account and throwing all my devices out the window*

*starts getting e-mails for following 300+ people*

*ends up deleting my e-mail account and throwing all my devices out the window*
So this must be you throwing out one of your devices lol. Jokes aside, I honestly don't see the reasoning why getting email notifications of people's activity is necessary aside from maybe a PM conversation. Though if you remember Camp TBT where one clue involves turning on email notifications, that's needed.

Ok let's see um how do I explain my question,
Yes I know trading TBT for items worth real money is against the TBT forums rules but am I allowed to trade virtual items that can be obtained from redeeming a promo code(the code come from a product worth real money) this virtual item is an added benefit for purchasing the product, the virtual item is valuable in-game but does NOT have cash value.
I really hope someone understands what I'm trying to say but If you still don't understand I'll give an example:
On Pokemon Sword/Shield you can obtain a mew from a Pokeball plus thing, the Pokeball plus is worth real money but mew is NOT, mew is valuable because of this. (this is just an example, I don't have a mew to trade)
Once again I hope this makes sense, thank you for answering my question!
My question already got answered by someone else but I just wanna put this here and see what a staff member tells me about this before I make that thread I was gonna make about selling(for TBT/collectiables) my virtual video game items(not worth cash value, just valuable in-game because of obtainment method) I got from redeeming codes that came from a physical product worth real money.

Is there a limit to the number of images we can have in a single post? Or a limit to the total sizes of the images combined?

I'm not looking to spam pictures or anything! I wanted to have a small image of each of my villagers, both past and present, on a single post on my island journal but I wasn't sure if it would work.

To contact the staff am I supposed to post a thread in the private "contact the staff" thread(and they will see it and get back to me?) or would I PM a staff to speak to them, If the staff can do anything about this I'd like to discuss with them my problems I'm having with a user who is repeatedly sending me offensive PMs, I have politely asked them to stop multiple times only for the behavior to get worse and worse, I have pressed "ignore" and now I can no longer see content they post in public threads and such but they can keep sending me more extremely hurtful PMs. Can the staff please help me? Also should I leave negative feedback to them if I have never traded with them before(in animal crossing or done a TBT trade) with them before? It would be negative feedback for harassing me.

To contact the staff am I supposed to post a thread in the private "contact the staff" thread(and they will see it and get back to me?) or would I PM a staff to speak to them
Yes, you should post a thread in the Contact the Staff forum if you need to contact the staff about something. They're able to see the all the threads in that forum and will reply to the thread when they're able to. Just to quote the description of the forum itself:
If you need help or have a concern about another user, you can use this board to contact the staff privately. Please only use this form if you cannot post publicly in Bell Tree HQ about your issue.

Back