Giveaway The Hazzard Island giveaway!* (NMTs, IGB, Fish Bait, fruits, crops, materials, etc!) (Temporary locked!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterybidder

🐴 Devoted to Buck! 🐴 (UK)
Bells
Switch
8113-5873-2420
Island
Hazzard
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (306) +
❄️It's winter and so it's time for a Hazzard giveaway!❄️
If you would like anything, please tag me in a post here or feel free to DM me!

Up for grabs:
  • 400 NMTs
  • 40 stacks of fish bait
  • 40 Royal Crowns
  • I will choose a random mixture of items from my inventory of materials etc, including gold nuggets, pearls, materials, genuine art, ornaments etc.
  • All fruits, vegetables and crops are available.
  • If anyone wants any in game bells, I usually supply Royal Crowns, as they are easier to deal with than bags of bells! For anyone who doesn't know, they sell at Nook's for 300,000 each, as long as you don't leave them in the Drop-off box!

Thanks for looking!

*Please don't request items, if you plan to sell them!*

Last edited:
A Thursday morning bump from Buck and I! 🐴😍
2022120719170900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

🎄If you would like anything please let me know, feel free to ask for a whole inventory of items in the opening post! 🎄
2022120909534700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

hi! thank you so much for doing something like this- i'm a bit confused on how to enter/participate? do i just ask for items or do people enter and you choose a winner? thank you so much again!

hi! thank you so much for doing something like this- i'm a bit confused on how to enter/participate? do i just ask for items or do people enter and you choose a winner? thank you so much again!
Same question as faithmads.
I recently restarted my island so I'll gladly receive kindly gifted items !
Hello and thank you for replying! If you let me know how much you would like of which items, I will drop the items over or you can collect from my island. Everything mentioned is free, look forward to hearing from you both! 😀

Hello and thank you for replying! If you let me know how much you would like of which items, I will drop the items over or you can collect from my island. Everything mentioned is free, look forward to hearing from you both! 😀
So kind of you ! Here's what I'd be interested in:
30 NMT
As much fish bait as you'd like to offer !
Anything from your inventory (pearls, seasonal materials, art...)
I'll message you a Dodo code :D

Thank you so much! I'd LOVE around 30 NMT as well, a royal crown, and whatever art you're willing to give up! You're so sweet to do this :)

Thank you so much! I'd LOVE around 30 NMT as well, a royal crown, and whatever art you're willing to give up! You're so sweet to do this :)
I'm free now, if you are available feel free to send me a Dodo. :)
Edit: I'm heading to bed soon, but if you're around tomorrow I'll be available from about 6am-9pm (GMT). :)

Last edited:
I'm free now, if you are available feel free to send me a Dodo. :)
Edit: I'm heading to bed soon, but if you're around tomorrow I'll be available from about 6am-9pm (GMT). :)
Hi! I'm SO sorry, I had to take care of something! Yes, I can be available tomorrow during those times. So sorry again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back