Pink Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello, if anyone wants to come over, I'll get a Dodo! I might not be at my Switch all of the time, but please feel free to roam! :)

🌟If anyone would like any fruits, vegetables, materials, fish bait,
NMTs or in game bells please ask and if I have them, they can be yours! I'll be available on and off until about 9pm (GMT) 🌟
  • You can shop at Nook’s Cranny/Able Sisters
  • Enter museum/The Roost
  • Enter villagers houses and talk to villagers (Meet King Buck!)
  • Fish
  • Dive
  • Catch bugs/insects
  • Pick flowers/fruits/shells on beach
  • Sell turnips
*Please note my island is very basic, but I like it!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Anyone want to visit Hazzard in December? Able Sisters are selling the Santa outfit!

Anyone need more points in the Bug Off? Feel free to collect some points by playing a round or 2 with Flick!

If anyone wants a Dodo please let me know! Available until about 10pm (BST). :)
Delivery only for 100 stacks of Fish bait and 400 NMTs!

Last edited:
Anyone claim this yet? I'd love to get some of those! I'd definitely be interested in both the fish stacks but mainly NMT's. Should I say a small amount or what works best since you are getting rid of them

No takers yet, so you are more than welcome to have all 400 NMTs and 100 stacks of Fish bait, feel free to send me a Dodo and I'll come over! 😃

Okay awesome! Island is forestcore so I'll try to pick up items as you drop them to make it easier for you.
Code is CL6SR; take your time! My friend just left so hopefully it'll load quickly

Okay awesome! Island is forestcore so I'll try to pick up items as you drop them to make it easier for you.
Code is CL6SR; take your time! My friend just left so hopefully it'll load quickly
It will take 4 trips. On my way!

it's so baddd! Are you sure no payment for this or my other items? Which can come later of course as I'd be going to your island, but honestly!

it's so baddd! Are you sure no payment for this or my other items? Which can come later of course as I'd be going to your island, but honestly!
Seriously nothing is needed. A lot of members have helped me, so just want to repay the favour! Genuinely appreciate the thought! 😃
Post automatically merged:

@MoogleKupo I'll throw in a few Royal Crowns if you would like? 🙂

Hello everyone, my island has a lot of dropped items scattered to the left, right and in front of the airport, if you want a Dodo to come over and collect any please let me know!

If the thread is locked feel free to DM me!

• You can shop at Nook’s Cranny/Able Sisters
  • Enter museum/The Roost
  • Enter villagers houses and talk to villagers
  • Fish
  • Dive
  • Catch bugs/insects
  • Pick flowers/fruits/shells on beach
  • Sell turnips
  • Collect dropped items around the island.
Please bear in mine my island is nowhere near finished, and in the process of clearing it out! 😀
Hey I'm in half a mill debt and I could use a good booster just came back from a year old break from the game. Let me know when you open gates again. Thanks in advance !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back