• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway IGB/NMTs/Fruit/Materials/Fish Bait/Villager photos!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Can I have the following DIY please? I know its alot, im sorry! I haven't played in so long and want to catch up on the DIYs. If theres a limit please do lmk! I dont mind and if you'd like anything in exchange please let me know :)

Big festive tree|
Cave
Festive top set
Festive Tree
Frozen Bed
Frozen Counter
Frozen Pillar
Frozen Table
Holiday Candle
Ice Wall
Ice Flooring
Iceberg Flooring
Illuminated Tree
Juicy-apple TV
Mermaid Flooring
Ornament Mobile
Pile of Leaves
Ski-slope flooring
Snowflake Wall
Tabletop Festive Tree

Hi there! Can I have the following DIY please? I know its alot, im sorry! I haven't played in so long and want to catch up on the DIYs. If theres a limit please do lmk! I dont mind and if you'd like anything in exchange please let me know :)

Big festive tree|
Cave
Festive top set
Festive Tree
Frozen Bed
Frozen Counter
Frozen Pillar
Frozen Table
Holiday Candle
Ice Wall
Ice Flooring
Iceberg Flooring
Illuminated Tree
Juicy-apple TV
Mermaid Flooring
Ornament Mobile
Pile of Leaves
Ski-slope flooring
Snowflake Wall
Tabletop Festive Tree
Hi, there is no limit to how many anyone can take! Please let me know when you will be available and I will drop them off. 🙂

Hello!! Would it be possible to get these by any chance? I'm sorry it's a lot, i just came back to NH too haha Please let me know if i'm taking too much or if you'd like bells, NMT, flowers etc in exchange for them!!
  • Baked potatoes
  • Coconut pancakes
  • French fries
  • Frosted cookies
  • Fruit cupcakes
  • Fruit pizza
  • Fruit scones
  • Plain cupcakes
  • Plain scones
  • Roost sable cookie
  • Savory bread
  • Glowing-moss balloon
  • Glowing-moss boulder
  • Glowing-moss jar
  • Glowing-moss pond
  • Glowing-moss rug
  • Glowing-moss stool
  • Illuminated present
  • Illuminated snowflakes
  • Wooden music box
Thank you so much for your time! 🙇‍♀️

Hello!! Would it be possible to get these by any chance? I'm sorry it's a lot, i just came back to NH too haha Please let me know if i'm taking too much or if you'd like bells, NMT, flowers etc in exchange for them!!
  • Baked potatoes
  • Coconut pancakes
  • French fries
  • Frosted cookies
  • Fruit cupcakes
  • Fruit pizza
  • Fruit scones
  • Plain cupcakes
  • Plain scones
  • Roost sable cookie
  • Savory bread
  • Glowing-moss balloon
  • Glowing-moss boulder
  • Glowing-moss jar
  • Glowing-moss pond
  • Glowing-moss rug
  • Glowing-moss stool
  • Illuminated present
  • Illuminated snowflakes
  • Wooden music box
Thank you so much for your time! 🙇‍♀️
Of course you can! There is no limit, it's actually helping me as I can clear my storage! Nothing at all needed in return. I'll reserve those items for you and you can come over to collect whenever you're available! 🙂

Of course you can! There is no limit, it's actually helping me as I can clear my storage! Nothing at all needed in return. I'll reserve those items for you and you can come over to collect whenever you're available! 🙂
oh my goodness thank you so much!! I'm actually available now if you are? :)

oh my goodness thank you so much!! I'm actually available now if you are? :)
I am too, the Dodo code is

60G4D.​

Please feel free to take any materials, etc that are on the ground to help with your DIYs, or please let me know if there is anything else. I might have it in my storage. See you soon!

I am too, the Dodo code is

60G4D.​

Please feel free to take any materials, etc that are on the ground to help with your DIYs, or please let me know if there is anything else. I might have it in my storage. See you soon!
awesome!! Thank you so much I'm flying over now c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back