• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway IGB/NMTs/Fruit/Materials/Fish Bait/Villager photos!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any nmts?
Hi, I do have NMTs. How many would you like? It's getting late where I am, but I would happily hold onto them for you until we can arrange a meet! I'll be available from 7am - 8pm (GMT) on Wednesday. 👍
Can you do 2PM GMT tomorrow?
Certainly can! Feel free to DM me a Dodo code around 2pm (GMT)! 👍

Is it possible to have all the art pieces and statues?
Redd hasn't visited my island at all despite triggering the dialogue about him through Isabelle and haven't gotten not once painting nor statue to put anything in the museum v v;;

Is it possible to have all the art pieces and statues?
Redd hasn't visited my island at all despite triggering the dialogue about him through Isabelle and haven't gotten not once painting nor statue to put anything in the museum v v;;
Hello, of course you can! I will keep them aside until we can arrange delivery. I'll be online for another few hours. 🙂

I do have the music box now 😁, I can come to your island if you want?
You should be able to see the Dodo code at the top of the page. If you have any problems, please let me know! 👍
Post automatically merged:

I do have the music box now 😁, I can come to your island if you want?
You should be able to see the Dodo code at the top of the page. If you have any problems, please let me know! 👍

Post automatically merged:

Also would I be able to get the seafood salad from you too? if not that’s fine 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back