• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway IGB/NMTs/Fruit/Materials/Fish Bait/Villager photos!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.

themysterybidder

🐴 Devoted to Buck! 🐴 (UK)
Bells
Switch
8113-5873-2420
Island
Hazzard
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (306) +
Hello everyone! I have a selection of items including IGB/NMTs/Fruit/Fish Bait/Materials and more, that I'm giving away. I have 3 islands so I have a lot of spare items! If you would like any please let me know and we can arrange delivery/collection!

If you visit my island, please feel free to collect any items, pick flowers, shop, etc!
  • If I'm offline, please feel free to leave a message with what you would like and I will reserve it for you until we can arrange a meet!
Thanks for looking!

• Ace
  • Agent S
  • Apollo
  • Apple
  • Aurora
  • Azalea
  • Bill
  • Bluebear
  • Caroline
  • Cephalobot
  • Chabwick x2
  • Cheri
  • Chip
  • C.J.
  • Cyrus
  • Dobie
  • Dom
  • Filbert
  • Flurry
  • Frett
  • Genji
  • Jacques
  • Joan
  • June
  • Kabuki
  • Ketchup
  • Kid Cat
  • Leilani
  • Lolly
  • Lucky
  • Marlo
  • Megan
  • Merry
  • Molly
  • Muffy
  • Octavian
  • Petri
  • Pietro
  • Poppy
  • Porter
  • Puck
  • Punchy
  • Raymond
  • Reese
  • Reneigh
  • Rio
  • Sherb
  • Sprinkle
  • Tia
  • Weber
  • Whitney

Last edited:
Hello :) I'll pop by in a minute, thanks a lot !
Post automatically merged:

I that helps you keeping track of what's left, I took : 2 stacks of NTMs, and one DIY recipe of star head, nova lamp, flying saucer, space shuttle, crewed spacesip, crescent-moon chair, sleigh, festive wrapping paper, rocket, lunar lander, galaxy flooring. Thanks again ;)

Last edited:
I'll be online for a few hours if anyone wants to drop by. Any problems with connection please tag me in a post and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

If anyone wants to drop by my island will be opened for a few hours. Take as much as you want, as I'm looking to clear my storage. I might not be at my Switch, but any problems please contact me.
Thanks for looking!

My island will be opened for the next few hours if anyone wants to drop by. Big Top is making a Cardboard bed incase anyone wants the DIY. Any problems, please tag/DM me as I might not be at my Switch all the time. :)
If anyone would like to come and collect as many items as you want please feel free to tag me for a Dodo code. :)

Last edited:
🌟My gates will be opened for the next few hours, please feel free take as much as you like!🌟
Any problems, please tag/DM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible, as I'm heading to bed soon! :)

Last edited:
🐴Friday morning bump from Buck! 🐴
2022091118471600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

My museum is missing these paintings~

Basic
Moody
Mysterious
Perfect
Proper
Quaint

If you still have them? Is there anyway I can show gratitude? ^-^
Thank you~!

My museum is missing these paintings~

Basic
Moody
Mysterious
Perfect
Proper
Quaint

If you still have them? Is there anyway I can show gratitude? ^-^
Thank you~!
Hello, I still have the ones on your list. I will hold onto them for you until we can arrange pick up/delivery. Nothing needed in return! 🙂

Of course. I am interested in the big festive tree, Illuminated tree, and mum cushion DiYs and the motherly statue please! And if possible I'd love to shop the shops on your island as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back