Giveaway Fruits, Crops, Gulliver/arr, materials, over 400 NMTs, IGB, Museum!)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.
No bother at all, my Internet has been playing up got new router due to be activated on Wednesday. New Dodo is 9MTH4. 👍

Who wants 400 NMTs? :) I should be available all day apart from an hour or two this afternoon 14:00-16:30 (BST).

Last edited:
If it's not too much, could I please have the following photos:
Audie 🐺(villager I had on my last island)
Blanca 🐱(I know a kid who loves this one)
Julian 🦄(my fave non-cat villager, wish I still had room for him)
Katie 🐱(cute cat NPC)
Skye 🐺(my Normal starter on my first island, good memories of her)

Also if you have any new DIYs, I wouldn't mind looking through them. Mostly missing the flower wreath/crowns. 🌸

Thanks for letting me go to your island earlier when you were going through a rough time. I appreciate your kindness.

If it's not too much, could I please have the following photos:
Audie 🐺(villager I had on my last island)
Blanca 🐱(I know a kid who loves this one)
Julian 🦄(my fave non-cat villager, wish I still had room for him)
Katie 🐱(cute cat NPC)
Skye 🐺(my Normal starter on my first island, good memories of her)

Also if you have any new DIYs, I wouldn't mind looking through them. Mostly missing the flower wreath/crowns. 🌸

Thanks for letting me go to your island earlier when you were going through a rough time. I appreciate your kindness.
Hiya, not a problem, it's a comfort opening my island. I'm not at my Switch at the moment, was a little later back than expected went to collect a few things for tomorrow. I'll be at my Switch approx an hour, if you're still online? If not, I'll hold those items for you, as my times are a bit all over the place at the moment. 🙂

Hiya, not a problem, it's a comfort opening my island. I'm not at my Switch at the moment, was a little later back than expected went to collect a few things for tomorrow. I'll be at my Switch approx an hour, if you're still online? If not, I'll hold those items for you, as my times are a bit all over the place at the moment. 🙂
Yes I'll be online for a while.

Hi. sorry big list, you might want to zoom in.
Screenshot_20221020-230544_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230547_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230557_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230550_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230600_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230604_Gallery.jpg
golden dishes, spooky lantern set, spooky standing lamp
Post automatically merged:

Hi. sorry big list, you might want to zoom in.
Screenshot_20221020-230544_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230547_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230557_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230550_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230600_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-230604_Gallery.jpg
golden dishes, spooky lantern set, spooky standing lamp
I can visit your island and look for them if thats easier for you. Idk if you have them spread around or organized in certain ways

I can visit your island and look for them if thats easier for you. Idk if you have them spread around or organized in certain ways
Sorry, they are scattered everywhere! You are more then welcome to look them through them when you're over to collect Mathilda later. :)
Edit: Mathilda ready for collection at your required time!

Sorry, they are scattered everywhere! You are more then welcome to look them through them when you're over to collect Mathilda later. :)
Ok, will take time so you might as well take a nap when i visit xD jk. Looking forward to pick up everything at 6 pm, see you then
Post automatically merged:

Ok, will take time so you might as well take a nap when i visit xD jk. Looking forward to pick up everything at 6 pm, see you then

Yes, it will be midnight or after here, so I'll be in bed, but I'll leave my Switch on for you. 🙂

🎫 Over 40 DIYs added this morning (October 22) 400NMTs are still up for grabs, 10 stacks of fish bait, Royal crowns and IGB!🎫

Heya hope you’ve been well

Of everything in OP I’d be interested in:

• Jingle wall
  • Asteroid
  • Bamboo shelf
  • Crescent-moon chair
  • DIY workbench
  • Flying saucer
  • Fossil doorplate
  • Gemini closet
  • Gold rose wreath
  • Golden gear apparatus
  • Iron ladder set-up kit
  • Leo sculpture
  • Pisces lamp
  • Pretty cosmos wreath
  • Rose wand
  • Sci-fi flooring
  • Star clock
  • Tulip crown
  • Virgo harp
  • Gnocchi di carote
  • Gnocchi di zucca
  • Mixed-fruits crepe
thanks for reading and this is very kind of you, anytime im online here is good for me honestly d:

Heya hope you’ve been well

Of everything in OP I’d be interested in:

• Jingle wall
  • Asteroid
  • Bamboo shelf
  • Crescent-moon chair
  • DIY workbench
  • Flying saucer
  • Fossil doorplate
  • Gemini closet
  • Gold rose wreath
  • Golden gear apparatus
  • Iron ladder set-up kit
  • Leo sculpture
  • Pisces lamp
  • Pretty cosmos wreath
  • Rose wand
  • Sci-fi flooring
  • Star clock
  • Tulip crown
  • Virgo harp
  • Gnocchi di carote
  • Gnocchi di zucca
  • Mixed-fruits crepe
thanks for reading and this is very kind of you, anytime im online here is good for me honestly d:
Hello again! Still just taking it one day at a time, but I have been playing ACNH today properly for the first time in over 3 weeks, so that's helped today. :) I'll get those out of storage for you, and I'll DM you for collection or delivery. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back