• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Harvest Moon Discussion Thread!

Do characters marry others if you do not? Like rivals?
Like I said this is my first game. :)

Unfortunately they don't Penny :( I really like rivals, it makes me want to work harder to be the apple of my crushes eyes.

I want chickens .First I need to build a coop Does anyone know what else I need.

Well, you need to build the coop, you need Chicken Feed to feed your chickens and nothing else, just the chickens

Who wants to donate ten honey to the impatient fund? :c

I'm so sorry, I'm in winter and you can't start beekeeping in winter... I'm on winter 21, maybe when I start beekeeing and get honey I'll give them to you?

Stupid question...
how do I check FP? Also, I am assuming that is Friend Points? What is AP?

FP is Friend points, you cannot check it in this game. You can guess it depending on the change in dialogue. AP is Anger Points.

When you are bee keeping, make 4 beehives and but them in a square pattern. This way they will make 2 honey at a time!

I don't know why I just double posted, won't happen again.

Problem is I'm still waiting to find more honeycombs to make another hive. I only had enough for one (which I built) and I don't quite have enough for two yet. Probably going to be out of luck. Almost on Fall 20 and I've yet to produce a single honey. D: WORK FASTER BEES

Yup she gave it to me! So I have one again. :D

Good to hear that's resolved! :-D

So I was in Multiplayer mode... someone's name was Fey.
They had an alpaca named Oldbag, a sheep named Morgan and a cow (I think) named Mia.
4 Ace Attorney refs, I was so happy. :-D
The only Ace Attorney related animal I have is a alpaca named Edgey. I have 4 Zelda references, though. :-D

I love seeing giant yaks and sheep when I decide to farm money online. :p

Yep. Ever since I got my clippers, I've never encountered giant llamas, alpacas or sheep, but before I got my clippers I've encountered a lot of them. >_>

Also Vol when you get to spring and start beekeeping, I would really appreciate the donation of honey. :lemon: If you're missing something that I'm able to grab I'll gladly trade it/them in return.

Also Vol when you get to spring and start beekeeping, I would really appreciate the donation of honey. :lemon: If you're missing something that I'm able to grab I'll gladly trade it/them in return.

sure! :-D I'm on Winter 26 now. I have some western bees that will make floral honey. Floral Honey ships for more money than regular Honey and you can still use it for the Town Renovation. C:

Yay! Other people who play this! Feel free to add me and we can trade, I am in desperate need of honey right now. I am only on Fall 04 at the moment. This is my first real HM game, I played a bit of Tale of Two Cities until my dog ate it. But ANB is pretty fun!

If you add me just send me a quick PM letting me know and I will add you as well.

At least you're in early fall. Should have enough time to collect a good amount of honeycombs (assuming you get lucky with foraging and grab enough to make four beehives). Sadly with one beehive you're only going to get one honey every six days. This isn't exactly a good thing when foraging isn't cooperating and you're on fall 20 with only one beehive and not enough honeycombs to make another. :c

Best of luck with your honey collecting. I'd help you out if I wasn't in the same situation. :p

Back