• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Harvest Moon Discussion Thread!

ok i'll look into it right now

op its not even released here :S

I am in desperate need of a beehive or 5 honeycombs if anyone is willing to trade. I really don't have much to offer but if you need anything I will try to get it if you will give me what I need.

I am in desperate need of a beehive or 5 honeycombs if anyone is willing to trade. I really don't have much to offer but if you need anything I will try to get it if you will give me what I need.

I might have some in the forest, I usually find only 2 or 3. I'll forage right now
Do you have any oranges?

Unfortunately I don't, there hasn't been an option for orange seeds in the general store yet. Would you please forage them for me? I would be forever grateful and when my silkie chick grows up, I'll give you her egg! She just hatched so it will be a few in game days before she is old enough.

Unfortunately I don't, there hasn't been an option for orange seeds in the general store yet. Would you please forage them for me? I would be forever grateful and when my silkie chick grows up, I'll give you her egg! She just hatched so it will be a few in game days before she is old enough.
OK thank you! I'll see if I can get some

Times in which I wish Harvest Moon let you take pictures with your 3ds.....I just ran into a giant Yak and I mean GIANT! Found him in multiplayer mode. He gave me golden yak milk. Other than that he's just giant lol Has anyone else ran into this yak?

Still looking for honeycombs if anyone is interested.

Times in which I wish Harvest Moon let you take pictures with your 3ds.....I just ran into a giant Yak and I mean GIANT! Found him in multiplayer mode. He gave me golden yak milk. Other than that he's just giant lol Has anyone else ran into this yak?

Still looking for honeycombs if anyone is interested.
So far, I found GIANT COWS AND SHEEP
I'll inform you as soon as I get honeycombs :)

I haven't found a single honeycomb myself yet...need them for reno plans as well. Do you find them in summer or fall only? If it's fall only that would explain why I can't find them.

@Jake: If you're looking for a more recent release, buy ANB. If you're up for any Harvest Moon game, try looking for More/Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA or A/Another Wonderful Life for the GCN. If you want to go even further back -- Back to Nature for the PS2 was excellent as well.

I haven't found a single honeycomb myself yet...need them for reno plans as well. Do you find them in summer or fall only? If it's fall only that would explain why I can't find them.

@Jake: If you're looking for a more recent release, buy ANB. If you're up for any Harvest Moon game, try looking for More/Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA or A/Another Wonderful Life for the GCN. If you want to go even further back -- Back to Nature for the PS2 was excellent as well.

I found honeycombs in summer-fall. I actually have a lot, maybe 30 or more, if you want just ask.

I don't need too many and I'll probably run into them eventually. I've kind of been lazing out when it comes to foraging well lately. :p

I found honeycombs in summer-fall. I actually have a lot, maybe 30 or more, if you want just ask.

I would love some honey combs! I can't find a single one! Unless you would build me a beehive and give me a couple honeycombs. I'll only be able to give pudding (my highest selling item right now)

I would love some honey combs! I can't find a single one! Unless you would build me a beehive and give me a couple honeycombs. I'll only be able to give pudding (my highest selling item right now)

Sure :) I'll message you when I have time~

Oranges? Nope, don't have. Are you trying to befriend Tina? xD She also likes Shiny Coins, all I know is you can get those a LOT by using Fish Traps.

Oranges? Nope, don't have. Are you trying to befriend Tina? xD She also likes Shiny Coins, all I know is you can get those a LOT by using Fish Traps.

I don't have one, I only got a fishing ROD. IDK though, I'll check. How do you get one?

EDIT: I checked. I did go to that area....

For some reason I've had luck finding misc items (coins, bottles, etc) while fishing off the dock that's on your farm land. Maybe you'll get lucky there, too! o:

Back