• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Everything fortnite thread

b100ming

Training to become a pro Isabelle in smash
Bells
Switch
4349-5195-1023
Island
Pyrrhia
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Tasty Cake
The unofficial tbt fortnite thread to discuss everything fortnite, from npcs to quests. Ask other players questions about things you’re stuck on, and share your opinions and stats on the game.

For example: something that really ticked me off yesterday was that the complete quests from a certain npc was for the monkey guy whom I’m too lazy to put his full name and his first quest was donate to the “war efforts box” and they’ve been deleted due to being completely fundraised. I was cheated out of 30k xp!!!

I was cheated out of 30k exp yesterday because I was supposed to complete the unicorn's quests (his name is Fabio something?), but his quests have been disabled due to people exploiting his first quest for exp. So frustrating. Honestly, sometimes I just feel like quitting the game for good, especially because I play on Switch, and the lag is unbearable sometimes.

I was cheated out of 30k exp yesterday because I was supposed to complete the unicorn's quests (his name is Fabio something?), but his quests have been disabled due to people exploiting his first quest for exp. So frustrating. Honestly, sometimes I just feel like quitting the game for good, especially because I play on Switch, and the lag is unbearable sometimes.
I play on switch as well. The lag is murder.

Back