The best 360 games

Mino said:
Propaganda Man said:
Forged maps can be really well done.. I played at a D-Day like map. It was absolutely great. On High ground you can also go outside the map using forge.
I LOVE that map variant.

Yes, High Ground, and also Valhalla and The Pit I've gotten out of, just don't expect to last long.

What's your gamertag, we didn't get to play in 2005, did we?
No, its Bambam9229. I should have it by Winter Break.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Assassin's Creed. : (

Assassin's Creed is freaking awesome. I've only played about two hours of it, but from the first time you hop on top of a guard and stab him in the throat you know it's going to be an awesome game. You can climb up basically anything. It's Fable meets Mario. Go buy it now.

Uhh... I played an instore demo of Assassin's Creed earlier today and... 0_0

It controls horribly. Graphics are amazing, and it's prolly a great game after you get the hang of things, but... wow.... huge learning curve.

Bulerias said:
It controls horribly. Graphics are amazing, and it's prolly a great game after you get the hang of things, but... wow.... huge learning curve.
I had a bit of problem with the controls at first... Hmm, I accidentally sprinted into a guard while I was trying to piss him off by jumping in front of him. And who could forget, when I was fighting that roof guard... I tried to grab him to throw him off the edge, but the guard and I tripped off the roof... Ah, sheer classic moments.

But seriously, once you get the hang of it, running across the rooftops is great fun.

Bulerias said:

Ever play most Wii adaptations of multi platform titles?

Mino said:
Bulerias said:

Yeah. But those aren't billed as "killer apps" for the console.

:)

Bulerias said:
Mino said:
Bulerias said:

Neither is Assassin's Creed! You do realize it's a multiplatform game right?

Mino said:
Bulerias said:
Mino said:
Bulerias said:

Assassin's Creed is called one of the 360's killer apps. I know it's out for PS3, but we all know the 360 version will be, by far, the most popular.

Bulerias said:

No it's quite simple. You just imagine the button pad as a guy facing the screen, top button is head, bottom button is feet, then the other two are weapon hand and non weapon hand, one trigger for high profile, one for low profile... it's quite simple.

I love sprinting into people and falling down.. that's honestly what I spent most of my time doing besides diving onto guards with my killing blade, then running off before anyone noticed. The game is so freaking fun. : D

Bulerias said:
Mino said:
Bulerias said:
Mino said:
Bulerias said:

Assassin's Creed is called one of the 360's killer apps. I know it's out for PS3, but we all know the 360 version will be, by far, the most popular.
Who ever said that Assassin's Creed was a killer app for the 360? You? If it's a multi-platform title being made for the PS3 and the 360 by Ubisoft, I hardly think that Microsoft is banking on the title's commercial success. And of course the 360 version will outsell the PS3 version, more people have 360s then PS3s.

Viva Pinata is such a fun game. I started playing it Sunday and it really is great. I'll probably be playing it until I get Live and even after that I might play it every now and then to get all 50 achievements. You don't really get the headache you get in Animal Crossing of having to run across town doing the same things you did in the last game all over again.

I'm pretty interested in that game, since it's an older game I'll probably buy it this year. First I'll play the demo, though.

Back