Halo 3
Gears of War
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Crackdown
Shadowrun (only on XBL)
Forza Motorsport 2
.Skate
Viva Pi

What order would you put those in? I mean, out of those, which do you feel is the best and which do you think is the least good? (Hmm... would have asked which is worst but if those are your favorites that wouldn't make any sense...)

yasuharu said:
What order would you put those in? I mean, out of those, which do you feel is the best and which do you think is the least good? (Hmm... would have asked which is worst but if those are your favorites that wouldn't make any sense...)
I'm a multiplayer fanatic, so Halo 3 is my favorite. Gears of War is incredibly fun, especially since it is a very unique shooter. Headshots in that game are beyond fun.

Here's my list. (Mino I love you for the mod + board)

Gears of War
Halo 3
BioShock
Mass Effect
Guitar Hero 2/3
Call of Duty 4
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Crackdown

Fabio said:
Eternal Sonata is just pretty good.
Huh... 'cause that's just about the only 360 game I'm interested in (don't pounce on me, please), and I love RPGs, so... well, that, and Lost Odyssey look amazing.

Oh yeah! And Cry On! That game is going to be amazing.

Fabio = correct.

Gears of War > Halo 3 imo

planning on getting it for PC cause I don't have a 360

:'(

Halo 3 is ok but there isn't a very distinct difference between it and Halo 2, graphics, Assault Rifle is back (full of win :p), the helmet changing thingamajigger, video recording and map making (if that wasn't already in Halo 2, I dunno) The basic gameplay is the same though, which isn't a bad thing, just not the greatest.

I need a 360 badly, but I don't have the money for it atm lol

Halo 3 is ok but there isn't a very distinct difference between it and Halo 2
You'd be surprised.
Not amazingly better, but the game does look pretty good for how many objects it has. Amazing graphics is simply impossible with Halo's scale, and high-detailed levels can be a hindrance to multiplayer.
Assault Rifle is back (full of win :p)
Yes, it's back, but it sucks, but works as a starting weapon. A shallow clip (32 rounds, or about 4 seconds of fire) makes it necessary to use grenades or a melee to tip things in your favor at close range, and spraying the fire will work well at medium range, but it seems to run out of bullets at infuriating times (that's why I always grab a secondary, even if I don't really want the weapon, and to cancel reloads).

the helmet changing thingamajigger
You're referring to armor permutations, which are unlocked through achievements in the game (I got all 49 achievements in about three weeks, but don't expect to do that unless you're hardcore). It changes more than just the helmet, it changes left shoulder, right shoulder and body.

video recording
There is no video file, just a data file with each person's action in a game that is played back through the engine to create the saved film playback (which has some sweet free-camera and third-person camera options).

map making
What it really is is an object editor. The map's geometry stays the same, but in-game objects like boxes and explosives, as well as weapon, player, and objective (like the flag in CTF) spawns. It's also fun to mess around in, as you can go online with it with 8 people and have wars dropping tanks on eachother.

(if that wasn't already in Halo 2, I dunno)
They weren't.

The basic gameplay is the same though, which isn't a bad thing, just not the greatest.
I'd say its a nice mixture of Halo: CE and Halo 2, and radical gameplay changes just aren't a good thing for a shooter as popular as Halo.

Mino said:
yasuharu said:
I'm a multiplayer fanatic, so Halo 3 is my favorite. Gears of War is incredibly fun, especially since it is a very unique shooter. Headshots in that game are beyond fun.
Yeah, I've heard that Gears of War is awesome.

But the game I'm waiting for is Devil May Cry 4. I know it's also going to be on PS3, but I'll be playing the 360 version.

I don't have a 360, and my exstensive list of Wii games (Along with PH and a new iPod) prevent me from getting it for Christmas. Plus, my parents would shoot me if I asked. But my favorites are-

GHIII (My neighbor has it)
Call of Duty 4 (Loves the war games)
Bioshock (Only played a bit but it was awesome)
Halo 3 (Maybe if I just didn't think it was overrated before I played it I would enjoy it more. I dunno.)

I was gonna stop at 3rd favorite but I decided to go to 4th just to put Halo on.

Halo 3
Gears of War (Campaing only)

Those are the only 360 games I've played... and for Xbox:

Halo 2 D:

Forged maps can be really well done.. I played at a D-Day like map. It was absolutely great. On High ground you can also go outside the map using forge.

Propaganda Man said:
Forged maps can be really well done.. I played at a D-Day like map. It was absolutely great. On High ground you can also go outside the map using forge.
Yeah, my friend and I make some awesome maps sometimes... but mostly they suck/we fool around.

Propaganda Man said:
I LOVE that map variant.

Yes, High Ground, and also Valhalla and The Pit I've gotten out of, just don't expect to last long.

What's your gamertag, we didn't get to play in 2005, did we?

Back