The Bell Tree Turns 15!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday TBT
byhBZ3M.gif

Happy Birthday TBT!
Many thanks for the free gifts you have given us, and for a wonderful forum to gather on to talk about our favorite game(s). :)

happy birthday to you!
TBT is a place where i made lots of friends.

Happy 15th Birthday TBT! :D After being here on & off for the last 10 years, I can definitely say this is my internet home because of the many amazing people on here and the many friends I have made along the way! :) Collectibles, events, and the many other opportunities this community offers are just icing on the cake. ;) Thank you staff for the free stuff and for the amazing work keeping this place in operation & a pleasant place to enjoy our time at! :D

happy birthday to the bell tree, may we have another wonderful 15 years <3

Happy Birthday, TBT! Thank you Jeremy and all the staff and mods who have worked so hard to keep this forum going for 15 years. I'm so glad that we have such a wonderful place devoted to an amazing game series.

too exhausted from christmas shopping and all to say much else, but hb, tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, and thanks for doing what I requested with the stale cake

Happy birthday TBT! Fun fact, I was 15 when I joined the sight, so its a bit of an important number to me too!

Happy birthday, TBT! Not many online communities manage to survive for so long. Let's hope we're able to keep this going for the next 15 years!

Happy 15th TBT! I actually joined the site 6 years ago on this day (and it's Isabelle's birthday) :eek: I met a lot of great people here over the years and made many nice memories in my towns!! I'm glad such a nice community exists for my favourite game series :'D Thank you Jeremy and staff for keeping this place going strong!

Happy 15th, TBT! May not have been here for the other 14, but I was here for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back