The Bell Tree hits 1.5 million posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember we used to have party threads every 1000 posts... meaning we'd have needed 3 per day during the last month.

That's... impressive. I wonder how much it will drop off as New Leaf's lifespan wears on.

Hooray for everyone!

How I came here -- I was on ACC for the GC version, then started drifting during WW. For CF I really didn't go online at all. When NL came out I went back to ACC but didn't feel super-comfortable there and started looking around -- I already followed Justin's blog so decided to check out the forum and liked what I saw.

I can't think of too many improvements I would want -- I would like it if the shop items were stocked better though. More stock to begin with, and restocks when they run out.

That
dnm1.png
dnm2.png
dnm3.png
dnm4.png
dnm5.png
dnm6.png
is just taunting me!!

Gratz! Glad I could be part of it, I found TBT by just looking up "Animal crossing new leaf forums" First site if I remember correctly! :)
tumblr_mowxe989yb1s4yfn5o1_500.gif

How I came here -- I was on ACC for the GC version, then started drifting during WW. For CF I really didn't go online at all. When NL came out I went back to ACC but didn't feel super-comfortable there and started looking around -- I already followed Justin's blog so decided to check out the forum and liked what I saw.

It seems like we have gotten a lot of traffic from ACC of former members who don't like it now. I've never been on ACC to see how it is, but I'm happy for the activity here. Now we just have to wait for Nintendo to make a Wii U version...

Cool stuff. It's amazing how much activity has picked up since New Leaf came out. I knew it would, but I wasn't expecting this much. Hopefully activity will stay high for a while.

I remember we used to have party threads every 1000 posts... meaning we'd have needed 3 per day during the last month.

That's... impressive. I wonder how much it will drop off as New Leaf's lifespan wears on.

Haha yeah, I remember that. It's kind of crazy when you put it that way.

If we can't have a higher interest rate, could Jeremy stock up the Shop soon? There's not much to buy there after things are sold out.

Just added 5 stock to the Purple Mailbox. Better em while they last. :)

Would you be able to up The Bell Tree's ABD interest rate to something like 5% Justin?

No. We're not going to reward people with 5% for clicking a button every 24 hours, lol.

Congrats TBT!

Has anyone else noticed that the forum title change is 1 bells each?

Congrats TBT!

Has anyone else noticed that the forum title change is 1 bells each?
You mean the username title? Yeah, I heard they were going to become really cheap because if you changed the color, the title would glitch back.

You mean the username title? Yeah, I heard they were going to become really cheap because if you changed the color, the title would glitch back.

Actually, it was if you edited your profile. Someone found a way around it, but it's easier to just make them affordable.

Holy crap, I remember when TBT was founded shortly after Nintendo cracked down on the sharing of FC's back when Animal Crossing Wild World was released for the DS. I kinda miss the old days of Camp Hyrule and the folks from NOA talking with the community on a daily basis. Imagine if Nintendo didn't crack down and TBT would have been a gardening business instead of a community?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back