• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when the prize packs are finally finished and shipped? I'm only asking because we haven't got a Halloween event this year. I'm also curious about the next Bell Tree Direct.

I wonder when the prize packs are finally finished and shipped? I'm only asking because we haven't got a Halloween event this year. I'm also curious about the next Bell Tree Direct.
I've been seeing many confirmations of people recieving their Prize Packs, so I suggest checking a mailbox near you!!! Around local postal delivery time today!

That said, there is still time before Halloween. No tease though, I don't wanna repeat red balloon.

I've been seeing many confirmations of people recieving their Prize Packs, so I suggest checking a mailbox near you!!! Around local postal delivery time today!

That said, there is still time before Halloween. No tease though, I don't wanna repeat red balloon.

I didn't win a prize at a raffle, so I don't need to worry about waiting for something in the mail. However, I do want to catch a yellow letter in the restocks and see what the staff has new to say.

Got my stuff today!
3kpo5Lt.jpg

There was some more stuff in the card but I don't think I'm supposed to show that so... :rolleyes: But THE PILLOW IS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT!
Thanks again staff for a great fair!

If I could cycle through snaps sent to me earlier today to screenshot, then I would. But alas I cannot, so I'll allow our fellow members post that.

Understandable. sorry if I was a bit rude. As soon as I read "many", I kinda flipped out since I still did got my prize pack. But hey I'm keeping my cool

Last edited:
Got my stuff today!
3kpo5Lt.jpg

There was some more stuff in the card but I don't think I'm supposed to show that so... :rolleyes: But THE PILLOW IS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT!
Thanks again staff for a great fair!

For the thing you're talking about, I'll be posting a thread about that tomorrow! I didn't expect that batch of them to get delivered so quickly! :cool:

edit: You can post everything else if you want, maybe just wait on the "piece".

Last edited:
It's coming, promise! Hopefully tomorrow for most!

Thank you Tom :) thanks again for the mk races
That moment when I realize I'll be away from my house for most of the day tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the Texas region btw so maybe that's why it's probably arriving tomorrow xp

Last edited:
Thank you Tom :) thanks again for the mk races
That moment when I realize I'll be away from my house for most of the day tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in the Texas region btw so maybe that's why it's probably arriving tomorrow xp

Same with me! I can't wait for it to get here! :D

I should've bought a prize pack I feel so left out. Didn't even receive my candy collectibles smh.

For the thing you're talking about, I'll be posting a thread about that tomorrow! I didn't expect that batch of them to get delivered so quickly! :cool:

edit: You can post everything else if you want, maybe just wait on the "piece".

I pretty much knew the secret already after having knowledge from winter of 2015. But thank you very much for being nice to the prize pack winners for giving them a bonus I can't reveal.

To those who got the prize pack: I won't tell you what's gonna happen, but you're gonna love it.

I pretty much knew the secret already after having knowledge from winter of 2015. But thank you very much for being nice to the prize pack winners for giving them a bonus I can't reveal.

To those who got the prize pack: I won't tell you what's gonna happen, but you're gonna love it.

It has nothing to do with anything from 2015!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. prize pack came yesterday. warning for people: I KNOW IT WAS MENTIONED PREVIOUSLY THAT SOME STUFF IS TINY BUT THEY MEAN REAL TINY SO BE CAREFUL :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back