• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2016: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The staff are trying their best, give them some time :( especially if you live all the way across the globe not in NA
I understand they're not Amazon prime and I'm a patient person but when it takes this long, it's where I draw the line. And I'm in NA. I believe the 2014 fair prizes came earlier than this. They should at least warn us it will take this long in the first place.

I understand they're not Amazon prime and I'm a patient person but when it takes this long, it's where I draw the line. And I'm in NA. I believe the 2014 fair prizes came earlier than this. They should at least warn us it will take this long in the first place.

You can't really complain about these things when they're free

Did you recieve a pm or a notice about them being shipped?
Please tell me

I didn't receive a PM or a notice before they were shipped, no. I was wondering what on earth I had ordered from Amazon until I opened the packaging. Was very confused!

I can't believe it's been about a month and most people have yet to recieve their prizes
Unbelievable

Everything comes to those that wait! Your prize will get to you eventually, it will take time. Please appreciate this! :)

You can't really complain about these things when they're free

That's not really true. People put in a lot of work for their submissions and are just generally wondering when they'll get their prizes for their effort. I already messaged about the eShop card which was said to be "sent out sometime this week." That was 3 weeks ago and I never got it.

I can't believe it's been about a month and most people have yet to recieve their prizes
Unbelievable

Remember that the TBT staff isn't a company, it's just a couple of people. The fair was a relatively huge event and it must've taken a load of time to organize it all. There were many other prizes that were shipped out so it was a lot for a small group of people. I'm not excusing the fact that the shipping takes so long, but cut them some slack.

Yeah, yeah, I'm outnumbered. Get on with your day people

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm curious to see the so called "effort" in these prizes packaging. I'll believe it when I see it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also they had the time to make a collectible but not the time to send the prizes?

Hey all. Although I understand the eagerness to receive your prizes, it does take a good amount of time to prepare and mail all of them. As some of you may remember from the previous Fair, the prize packs contained a lot of different parts including one that worked with a feature on the forum. The prizes are a little more complex than just sending a letter or package in the mail right away.

Like Azure mentioned above, it's just a couple of us putting these prizes together for nearly a hundred different members across multiple countries. We also have busy lives outside of running the forum. I know Oblivia has nearly all of the bead sprites completed, but has had a couple of personal emergencies she's had to attend to and will have the rest done soon. I'm also still putting together the prize packs, but it's best if they are mailed around the same time and there are a lot to be made.

As for the other prizes, we didn't want to send them out too much earlier than everything else, but started shipping them this past week. So eShop gift cards, amiibos, and amiibo cards should all be arriving soon. Thanks for being patient as we continue to put the prizes together from this TBT Fair!

Then tell us in the first place
God this wait is killing me so much

Last edited:
Also they had the time to make a collectible but not the time to send the prizes?

I seriously doubt most of the collectible icons take any more than a few hours to make, and certainly far less time to code into the database.

Plus, for all we know, the collectible could've been "made" even before prize packs and stuff were being put together, and just had been held off until it was seasonally appropriate.

Last edited:
I apologize for being so cranky, it's just that it's my first fair and Yeah I was pretty much too eager to recieve them. I'll be patient and they'll come when they come.

As for the other prizes, we didn't want to send them out too much earlier than everything else, but started shipping them this past week. So eShop gift cards, amiibos, and amiibo cards should all be arriving soon. Thanks for being patient as we continue to put the prizes together from this TBT Fair!
Hurray! Can't wait to get my amiibo soon, thanks so much!

I apologize for being so cranky, it's just that it's my first fair and Yeah I was pretty much too eager to recieve them. I'll be patient and they'll come when they come.

No need to apologize! I understand how exciting and hard it is to wait so long for something like that. Just remember that good things come to those who wait!

don't forget a substantial amount of the staff's time gets consumed by having to monitor and moderate the posts of all you hooligans at this site!!

(also, i think for the new collectible they only had to cut a check to Aronthaer and then copy and paste his design...)

don't forget a substantial amount of the staff's time gets consumed by having to monitor and moderate the posts of all you hooligans at this site!!

(also, i think for the new collectible they only had to cut a check to Aronthaer and then copy and paste his design...)

Or copy and paste the free-to-use render. ;)

got my amiibo cards today! spent a good two minutes staring at the package trying to remember what I ordered from amazon, then decided to actually open it

thank you staff :)

I got my amiibo cards too!!! Thank you very much!!!:blush: I had fun participating at the 2016 fair =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back