• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Awkward Dog's Art Corner

You're absolutely welcome and so deserving TT_TT I often come here just to ogle your sexy OTPs/Art haha no freaking joke<3

OMG SHHHHH u makin me blush ;//m//; thats so sweet of you screams,,,,,,, dw i ogle them too LOL

BUT THANK YOU YOU ARE A DOLL <33333333

tumblr_nmfjmgqbIU1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
my otps are too powerful, i cant deal w this

TYSM for streaming! I need to catch a full stream next time! :)

thank YOU for coming ;v; smooches <3333 ill def make it earlier next time -- tonight i wasnt planning on drawing until i got that idea lol. but yeah, ty again~

how??? do i steal ur art powers??? please tell me i need them urgently you're too TALENTED

-pets both of ur faces- shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ASTRO NON I AM NOT TOO TALENTED U ARE, JEEZ

tumblr_nmvssre54U1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
its draw a centaur day

tumblr_nmy8e0U3wk1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nmy860BL2B1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

i forgot to post these for like 2 goddamn days what happened
tumblr_nn7lq0lIA41qhjx1bo1_1280.png

with jon and eddie lookin @ dat ass
tumblr_nn7lsaIFX01qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nn7lv0Z0EE1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Loving the centaur so beautiful, Shiro<3 And that keyhole sweater piece is too damn hawt : O As always they all look snazzy and sexy ; )

"BABE NO ITS PART OF THE AESTHETIC" lmao thats gr8
love your stuff like always!! 8) i think i read in ur other thread that you got artblock so gl i hope u kick its ass soon, i keep getting one at irregular intervels its dumb

"BABE NO ITS PART OF THE AESTHETIC" lmao thats gr8
love your stuff like always!! 8) i think i read in ur other thread that you got artblock so gl i hope u kick its ass soon, i keep getting one at irregular intervels its dumb

OMFG im glad u think so hehe i make myself laugh cause im dumb but hey its good if others laugh too ;D
thank you so much ;0; !!! yeah its been rough and its annoying af ugh but hopefully i can recover soon. =A= thank you so much for your kind words bb <3333

Back