Shop *✧: OFFICIALJOHNCENA’s Art Shop | Closed | PU: pandapples + wearthesun :*✧

Fixed! :D
1Xr1FP8.png

Oh my gosh it's so amazing! It looks perfect, thank you so much for drawing him! Sending the bells now. :D

for the tbt slot ♥

• username: wearthesun
  • style: crayon chibi full body
  • reference(s): here, (+ in game ref) (details: she has on the green-stripe socks + hiking boots, hibiscus hairpin, this is the QR she's wearing, her eyes are black and her hair is "tea" on this pic)
  • character(s) personality: she's...well, a bit like me. she's very shy and an introvert, but she smiles a lot and she's very loving to her friends and cute animal villagers, and her favorite thing in life is being the mayor
  • background: I love the space-theme you have in your art and would love something like it. as for color, maybe a soft green, or brown? whatever you think looks best!
  • additional information: I'd like her ponytail to be visible, as well as her socks and maybe the necklace?
  • extras: think that's it. while I'm at it, I just want to thank you again ♥
  • payment: tbt
  • final price: I'm not very sure what to offer - is 500 okay? (I can offer more!)

Hello! I don't know if there's still an available btb slot but if there is I'd love to make a commission. If not then just add me to the waiting list. >_<

• username: BlooBelle
  • style: Crayon icon
  • reference(s): (x)
  • character(s) personality: Your typical mayor: hardworking and motivated but sometimes can get a bit flustered and stressed out. I guess. I haven't really thought about my mayor's personality lol
  • background: Green, maybe? Do whatever you think would look best.
  • additional information: Could she maybe be doing heart hands? Or a peace sign? If not that's totally fine.
  • extras:
  • payment: btb
  • final price: Would 250 btb be okay for it? If you need more then let me know. I'm not really sure how much to offer.

I'm so in love with your art style eeep thanks for the commissions, I love them tons! <3

Hi I'd love to be on the waiting list for TBT, please (if your waitlist is still open) <3

AAAHHH!!! thank you so much I love it!! she's so shiny it's adorable *________* You got every detail right :') thank you again I can't tell you enough times how much I love your art!
how many tbt should I send you? ♥

Anything over 200 tbt is fine! Thank you! (●?ω`●)

I keep your commission as my messages background on my phone ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

awkward...

Back