Shop *✧: OFFICIALJOHNCENA’s Art Shop | Closed | PU: pandapples + wearthesun :*✧

pick up for amy :^)))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order Form:

• Username: Stepheroo
  • Style: any style you feel in your heart
  • Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/765785.mayor-steph
  • Character(s) Personality: Hard worker, but can be a prankster
  • Additional Information: Likes watering flowers, catching butterflies and playing pranks on villagers w/ toy hammers.
  • Payment: 420 tbt (ayylmao)
Oh my Lordy lord, ITS OPEN.
Order Form:

• Username: Abbaba
  • Style: Full body Type B
  • Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/759107.nysa
  • Character(s) Personality: Sarcastic, mean sometimes but a good person
  • Additional Information: Am I late?
  • Payment: 600tbt

Ah sorry guys :'0 TBT slots are full atm

I'll go back to stalking until those slot are open again. lol

Last edited:

pick up for amy :^)))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah sorry guys :'0 TBT slots are full atm

DESTINY I'M DEAD. He looks so freakin' adorable!!! And the little lion!!! Oh my gosh! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it. Thank you so much. <333

Order Form:

• Username: Tensu
  • Style: something like Amy's comm?
  • Reference(s): [x]
  • Character(s) Personality: in the link ^
  • Additional Information: maybe a cute little ghost next to her?
  • Payment: 450tbt

Thanks for considering!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh oops! If slots are all full can I be put on the waitlist?

holy s*** the drawing for Amy is so cuuute *___*

here's my form for when it's my turn ;_;

Order Form:

• Username: wearthesun
  • Style: fullbody type B
  • Reference(s): mayor Edith (sorry it's not zoomed in, let me know if you need another one!)
  • Character(s) Personality: Edith is very kind and lighthearted, independant and fierce, can take care of herself and cares for people a lot. She lives in my town Yurei and I consider her to be the heroine in the haunted village.
  • Additional Information: I told you before how much I love the little stars you put in your drawings and I'd love to have some! And if it's not too much to ask, could I have a couple white flowers in the background, behind her? something like carnations? Or an easier one like cosmos if not? (if it's too much I completely understand) I can't wait to see it, I already know I will love it ;_;
  • Payment: 500? I can offer more if you need me to, your art deserves so much ♥ thank you again!

Last edited:
Ah sorry guys ;A; I should have mentioned this earlier
I was only planning on doing a few commissions (ended up only completing three however :'0) before closing up shop for a while

Your interests in my art made me super happy though so thank you :'0 the fact that anyone is actually willing to pay anything for my art still blows my mind :')) I'm grateful for your support!

DESTINY I'M DEAD. He looks so freakin' adorable!!! And the little lion!!! Oh my gosh! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it. Thank you so much. <333
Ayyyy glad you like it Amy! <3

- - - -

Pick up for Pandapples and Wearthesun

transparent ver: x

oH MY GOD!! Oh my god it's perfect it's better than I dreamed it's beyond beautiful it's exactly what I wanted I'm gonna cry
You captured her soooo well. The pose and colors and everything - she's exactly how I picture her in my mind! And in your style she looks even cuter ;_;
I love the tiny flower she's holding omg!! It's the detail I love most it adds a touch of innocence that fits her so well <3
The background is so pretty! Thank you for also including a transparent version!
I'm raming I'm sorry you just made my day I can't thank you enough for this piece
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3<3<3

I'll send you tbt now <3

Back