• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Awkward Dog's Art Corner

BABY U LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE THE WAY THAT U FLIP UR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED BUT WHEN U SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL U DONT KNOW OH OH, U DONT KNOW UR BEAUTIFUL
ZanessaGaily and ChibiHoshi
tumblr_njx4zzXX1x1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njx5acw1UA1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njx5ekKdSg1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_njx5hyBSff1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Hey Shiro I know it says sketch only but would you be able to do lined and colored as well? I'm trying to get quotes on commissioned pieces

2 people as pirates with maybe a simple background. It's a gift.

If you could let me know how much that would be as IRL commison.

Hey Shiro I know it says sketch only but would you be able to do lined and colored as well? I'm trying to get quotes on commissioned pieces

2 people as pirates with maybe a simple background. It's a gift.

If you could let me know how much that would be as IRL commison.

im sorry, but no ): id probably charge like 50$+ or something lol i cannot do color/bgs. its too stressful for me and nobody wants to pay that much for my crap so unfortunately i think youre going to have to look elsewhere u_u im sorry. i wish i could color.

tumblr_nk1xfgQggJ1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nk1xkpQFCu1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nk1xntq5kU1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
ughhhh theyre too cute. god,,,

tumblr_nkehbalW0K1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nkehffzIn71qhjx1bo1_1280.png
i watch too much jontron
reference used heavily for bridgettes pose

Wailord
Deerui

tumblr_nld2fyABSR1qhjx1bo2_1280.png
tumblr_nld2fyABSR1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nld2fyABSR1qhjx1bo3_1280.png
tumblr_nld2n9Yzdq1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nld2unYsgP1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_nld367rGTu1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Last edited:
LOL, I was like "Do I open this??? or...is it NSFW??? [but she'd put nsfw if it was nsfw]" /chances it at work and opens it

Great stuff Shiro <3

oh no yeah if it was NSFW i wouldve put NSFW next to it, it was just from a prompt rofl. its clean :p

thank you so much as always dear youre a doll ;v; <3333333

SIGH u would open when i have no money because i just bought like $300 of **** for my vinyl cutter.
SIGH

SIGH u would open when i have no money because i just bought like $300 of **** for my vinyl cutter.
SIGH

but ive been open for cash comms for... like a year lmao, im not closing anytime soon

tumblr_nlllzaQgQV1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
oh its so disgustingly cute bridgette is a mouse because please dont question my reasonings just its best not to
im getting ****ing diabetes from these OTPs, send help

only posting the pic of jon and bridges cause **** uploading the rest separately im lazy
tumblr_nlx0df5oJb1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_nm2ng73JtP1qhjx1bo1_540.png
gentle weeping
i love this stupid teenager au and idc how similar this is to the other pic fite me

Back